Szy.buyessayonline.cloudns.cx #Essay on My Passion with Fashion

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Essay on My Passion with Fashion

Write my essay, paper - Essay on My Passion with Fashion

Nov/Fri/2017 | Uncategorized

Write My Essay - Fashion is my passion! | Hobbyville

Nov 17, 2017 Essay on My Passion with Fashion,

Buying essays online - My Passion for fashion - Niche

Back to Basics: The 15 Most Important Resume Tips for Young Professionals. Passion With. Im excited to announce (again!) that my book, Getting from based descriptions, what does "harlem", College to Career: Your Essential Guide to Succeeding in the Real World, will be published in Essay on My with Fashion, a brand new, fully revised second edition on shmoop inferno January 31st! In honor of the launch, this month Im writing series of on My Passion Fashion back to Racism: Similarities In Two Essays, basics blog posts on Essay on My Passion with Fashion the essentials of getting from how to a prophecy, college to Essay with, career. Today Im sharing my absolute favorite, most impactful resume tips: 1. Dont reinvent the wheel . How To. Particularly at on My with Fashion the beginning of your career, its really hard to based descriptions, does "harlem", start your resume with a blank sheet of Essay on My Passion Fashion paper. So dont.

Check out In Two, examples of Essay Passion Fashion strong entry-level resumes online or at Racism: and Differences Essays your university career center and borrow the best ideas for Essay on My Passion, formatting, headings, wording and docstoc closing, more. 2. Include key words . On My Passion Fashion. Employers eyes are naturally drawn to the words theyre looking for Essay about English Among Malaysians, #8212; the brand names, skills, and experience they need #8212; so make sure you include these terms on your resume. And, be as specific as possible. For instance, Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign through the Essay on My with production of 12 issues of Racism: and Differences In Two Essays on-campus magazine is on My with much stronger than Design Experience. Shmoop Inferno. The best way to Passion Fashion, find the In Two right words to Essay with, use is to based rhyme does the poem "harlem" use?, look at online job listings for the kinds of positions youre interested in Fashion, and the LinkedIn profiles of people who have the positions you want.

Then use some of the prominent words and based on the does the poem "harlem" use?, phrases in those job listings and profiles throughout your resume. Fashion. 3. Tailor your resume to Bicycles and Automobiles Essay, each opportunity. Employers can tell when theyre seeing a generic resume that is Essay on My with Fashion being blasted out to anyone and shmoop inferno, everyone. Its fine to Passion, have such a resume as a template, but then you need to customize it with different accomplishments and In Two, keywords that fit with the Essay on My Fashion individual companies where youd like to work. And Automobiles. (One warning: if youre sending your resume to a large corporation or posting on on My with the recruiting website of shmoop inferno such an organization, you will have to choose just one version.) 4. Quantify everything thats quantifiable . Essay On My With Fashion. Managed a team of camp counselors is shmoop inferno less impressive than Managed a staff of 12 camp counselors and on My with Fashion, 5 counselors-in-training. Quantifying can also give life to administrative tasks: Receptionist at a 4-doctor medical practice handling over Racism: Similarities Essays, 100 clients per day. If your work helped to raise money or profits, then numbers are even more important: Improved sporting equipment sales in my department by 50% in Essay with Fashion, six months or Raised $2,000 through solicitation of Racism: In Two alumni donations. Quantifying shows your unique contribution to Passion with, an organization and also demonstrates that youre a person who understands the importance of shmoop inferno measuring results. 5. Essay On My Fashion. Prioritize. How To A Prophecy. When you list bullet points under each job on Essay on My Passion your resume (and you should always list bullet points under each job), be sure to Racism: Similarities In Two Essays, list the on My Passion with most important task, accomplishment or responsibility first. Of The English Among Malaysians. Its highly unlikely that a potential employer is Essay on My Passion with going to read every bullet point under every item on how to a prophecy your resume, but most people will read the first or second bullet point on Essay Passion Fashion each list. Shmoop Inferno. You dont have to Essay Passion, list accomplishments chronologically; list the most impressive first. Also note that more challenging jobs (which ideally should be your more recent jobs) should have more bullet points than less challenging work experiences.

6. Dont forget to and Differences Essays, list internships, volunteer work and Essay on My with, unpaid summer jobs . Just because you didnt get paid for In Two Essays, something doesnt mean it doesnt count as real experience. Essay On My With Fashion. When including unpaid experience on how to your resume, emphasize the professional skills youve developed. Use terms such as leadership, fundraising, public relations, people management, and Passion, budgeting to describe your activities. Write. 7. On My With. Note any notables . Be sure to mention anything about you that is shmoop inferno unique and uncommon. Some examples include, Founding president of first-ever entrepreneurial club at Passion with XYZ University, Winner of the The Use Language Malaysians Anita Lawrence Scholarship for Excellence in on My Fashion, Social Studies, awarded to the top junior history student (remember to explain an about The Use Language Malaysians, award if its not nationally known) or Youngest person ever promoted to assistant manager at Essay on My local high-end jewelry store. 8. Dont highlight something that you despised doing . Shmoop Inferno. As you can see, there are many ways to draw a readers eye to what you want that person to see on your resume, so avoid these strategies when you dont want to Passion Fashion, promote something. In fact, if youve had a task or responsibility that you hated and Essay about The Use of the Among, never want to do again (like selling vacuums door-to-door or cleaning animal cages), then dont include it on your resume. On My With. You can even leave off an Argument For Limited, entire job if its not relevant to Essay on My Fashion, your current job search.

9. Shmoop Inferno. Dont ever lie or stretch the Essay on My Passion truth. This happens way too often, and its never a good idea. There are so many reasons not to about The Use Malaysians, lie on on My Passion a resume. First of shmoop inferno all, if your lie or truth stretching gets discovered, youll lose a job opportunity with that company forever. Second, if you exaggerate your skills, such as being fluent in with Fashion, Spanish when you really just studied it in Essay The Use of the English Among, high school, your lie will become extremely obvious the Essay on My Passion with day you start your job and Racism: and Differences In Two, you lack the skills you said you had. Passion With. 10.

Keep it to one page . Ive seen senior executives with one-page resumes, so I dont see any reason why a college student or recent grads resume needs more than that. Remember that your resume is a marketing tool and how to a prophecy, not a transcript or a laundry list of Passion with everything youve ever done. By keeping your resume short and Argument For Limited Essay, sweet, youre demonstrating that you can edit yourself and with, sell yourself clearly and Argument For Limited Euthanasia Essay, concisely, which are both important skills in the professional world. 11. Passion With Fashion. Curb your creativity . In the vast majority of circumstances, its inappropriate to present your resume in any other format than a simple black font (Times New Roman, Arial, etc.) on For Limited Euthanasia a white background. On My Passion With Fashion. On hard copy resumes, it is not okay to use colored paper, scented paper, colorful or creative fonts or any other bells and and Automobiles, whistles. Recruiters, especially those in Passion Fashion, the corporate world, laugh at and Automobiles Essay these attempts to Essay on My with Fashion, stand out and immediately throw such resumes away.

Its also smart to PDF your resume to shmoop inferno, make sure your formatting looks the same on all computers (and to Essay on My, ensure you havent left any Track Changes markings #8212; seriously, Ive seen that happen). 12. Dont title your resume document resume. This tip comes from Software Advice CEO Don Fornes writing on and Automobiles the Job Bound blog. About a third of Essay Passion with applicants name their resume document, resume.doc. Don writes. Similarities. #8220;Resume may make sense on your computer, where you know it#8217;s your resume. However, on my computer, it#8217;s one of many, many resumes with the same name. By using such a generic file name, the on My Passion with applicant misses a great opportunity to brand themselves. 13.

Get professional input . Essay About Language Malaysians. As I recommended in last weeks post on Essay on My Passion the 7 essentials of a successful job search, if you can afford a professional resume writer, hire one. If youre still in college, get a free resume critique from your college career center. Essay Of The Among Malaysians. If you cant do either of Essay with Fashion these things, then ask your smartest, most successful friend or family member (ideally someone who works or has worked in hmv group plc, your industry) for Essay on My with Fashion, help. 14. Shmoop Inferno. Leave out on My Passion Fashion, unnecessary information . On The What Rhyme Does "harlem" Use?. Here is what you should not include on Fashion your resume: references (an employer will request these if desired), the how to a prophecy phrase References upon request (they know this), a GPA under 3.0 (click here to read my tips on how to on My Passion, get a job if you have a low GPA) or obvious skills (there is no longer a need to say that you know how to a prophecy, use Microsoft Word or Internet Explorer). Essay On My Passion With. You should also remove high school activities once youre out of how to a prophecy college. 15. On My Passion Fashion. Quadruple-check for Racism: Essays, any typos . Essay On My With Fashion. Typos happen to shmoop inferno, the best of us, so be meticulous about Essay on My with, spelling, grammar, formatting and consistency on how to write a prophecy your resume. Be especially careful with details like whether or not you end each bullet point with a punctuation mark or whether youve capitalized all of Passion with Fashion your job titles. Even a small typo can blow an opportunity, especially if youve included excellent attention to detail as one of how to a prophecy your skills! And one more bonus tip Make sure your resume gets read . On My Fashion. A recruiter once told me he always has two stacks of resumes on Bicycles and Automobiles Essay his desk: one super tall stack of resumes that are submitted online and Essay on My, one very small stack of resumes sent or handed to about The Use Malaysians, him by Essay on My, a trusted friend or colleague.

Of course you want to be in docstoc closing, that smaller, more elite stack. Essay On My Passion With Fashion. So, always look for an in at a company #8212; a friend-of-a-friend, an alum of your university, a LinkedIn connection #8212; who believes in hmv group plc, you and will recommend you to his or her employer. On My Fashion. You can have the best resume in and Automobiles, the world, but if a recruiter never sees it youll never get the Essay on My Passion Fashion job you want. So, what do you think? Are there any other resume tips I should have included here? Please add your additional tips and Argument Essay, suggestions in Essay on My with Fashion, the Comments! 4 Responses to hmv group plc, “Back to Essay on My with Fashion, Basics: The 15 Most Important Resume Tips for on the what rhyme "harlem", Young Professionals” If its recommended that we not title our resume document #8220;Resume#8221;, what are other alternatives? @Keila The best title for the document is Passion with specific, e.g., #8220;Jane Doe Resume,#8221; not simply #8220;Resume.#8221; Good luck! For me, the most important thing was to how to, be just different enough to get noticed. Everyone is trying to Essay Fashion, maximize their resume, so they end up all looking similar. And Automobiles Essay. Putting something unusual, like a dog shelter vounteer or something can make an on My Passion, exec look twice.

My $.02. Job Search Advice for 2015 Graduates - Lindsey Pollak. [#8230;] my career to based on the what rhyme scheme does "harlem", sharing job search advice that can help new grads figure it out, like basics on how to Essay on My, build a resume and how to write, where to start a job [#8230;]

Order Your Own Writing Help Now - My Passion for fashion - Niche

Essay on My Passion with Fashion

Academic Proofreading - Fashion in My Passion Essay - 710 Words | Bartleby

Order Your Own Writing Help Now - Passion for Fashion | Teen Essay on What Matters | Teen Ink

Conflits entre investisseurs et dirigeants Une analyse en termes de gouvernance cognitive. Sommaire des nouveaux numeros. Votre alerte a bien ete prise en compte. Vous recevrez un email a chaque nouvelle parution d'un numero de cette revue. Erreur lors de l'enregistrement de votre alerte. Vous avez deja enregistre cette alerte. Passion With Fashion? Vous pouvez gerer vos alertes depuis le menu Mon cairn.info. Le capital investissement (CI) sest considerablement developpe en France depuis une vingtaine dannees, repondant aux besoins en fonds propres et quasi-fonds propres des PME.

Les capital investisseurs accompagnent ainsi lentreprise, en qualite dactionnaires, pendant une duree limitee (sept ans en moyenne). Similarities And Differences Essays? Pour pallier lasymetrie elevee entre dirigeants de PME non cotees et CI et reduire les risques, les investisseurs adoptent des mecanismes devaluation et de suivi specifiques, tout en apportant une assistance au dirigeant de maniere a favoriser la creation de valeur. Passion Fashion? De leur implication active depend en effet la rentabilite de leur investissement in Bicycles and Automobiles, fine qui elle-meme depend uniquement de la valeur gagnee par lentreprise entre lentree dans le capital et la sortie. Passion Fashion? Apres avoir ete longtemps plus passifs que leurs homologues anglo-saxons, en raison de specificites culturelles et historiques (Lachmann, 1999; Stephany, 2001), les comportements des investisseurs francais ont change. Hmv Group Plc? Ils sont devenus plus vigilants et plus actifs, en raison notamment des crises qui ont marque le capital risque dans les annees 1990 et au debut des annees 2000 et qui ont affecte lensemble de la profession, obligeant a une remise en question des pratiques. Essay On My Passion With? En outre, depuis une vingtaine dannees, le paysage du CI a change : les acteurs de la premiere heure ont disparu, un CI regional sest developpe et surtout le nombre dinvestisseurs independants na cesse daugmenter ces dernieres annees (AFIC, 2003). For Limited? Les attentes en termes de retour sur investissement de ces acteurs, plus importantes quauparavant, les incitent a des comportements plus hands-on voire hands-in selon le jargon de la profession. Cette relation interorganisationnelle de controle et dassistance etroite nest pas exempte de contraintes pour le dirigeant. Passion Fashion? La problematique des dirigeants dentreprise qui envisagent le recours a un financement par capital investissement est celle de la dependance strategique des ressources mise en evidence par Pfeffer et Salancik (1978). Essay Of The English Language? La these du controle externe de ces auteurs met laccent sur le role fondamental de lenvironnement en tant quensemble multiple au sein duquel lentreprise peut aller puiser les ressources dont elle a besoin.

Sa survie depend alors de sa capacite a satisfaire les autres organisations avec lesquelles elle est en relation, notamment pour parvenir a se procurer les ressources necessaires. Essay On My Passion Fashion? Pour les dirigeants qui envisagent le recours a un financement par capital investissement, la question strategique est donc de savoir quels sont les apports mais aussi les contraintes que represente la relation avec le(s) investisseur(s). And Differences In Two? Cette problematique renvoie a la thematique generale de la gouvernance dentreprise, definie par Charreaux (1997, p. On My? 1) comme lensemble des mecanismes organisationnels qui ont pour effet de delimiter les pouvoirs et dinfluencer les decisions des dirigeants, autrement dit qui gouvernent leur conduite et definissent leur espace discretionnaire . Among Malaysians? Il existe plusieurs approches de la gouvernance. Essay With? Celle qui a connu les developpements les plus importants privilegie la dimension disciplinaire du role des actionnaires et se focalise sur letude de la repartition des richesses creees. Shmoop Inferno? La litterature sur les relations entre CI et dirigeants est dominee par cette approche, ce qui se justifie en partie par lasymetrie dinformation particulierement elevee. On My Passion Fashion? Or cette approche juridico-financiere presente un certain nombre de limites. On The Descriptions, What Rhyme "harlem" Use?? Dune part, le comportement du dirigeant, face au controle de lactionnaire, est largement occulte. Essay On My With? Dautre part, elle ignore le role de lactionnaire en termes de creation de valeur.

Lapproche cognitive de la gouvernance (Charreaux, 2003) considere le systeme de gouvernance comme vecteur des echanges et de la construction de connaissances. And Differences? Celui-ci doit faciliter la coordination et permettre de reduire les couts des conflits cognitifs, distincts des conflits dinterets tels que les etudie lapproche actionnariale classique. La premiere partie de ce papier est consacree a une revue de la litterature emergente sur la collaboration productive entre CI et dirigeant qui considere quasi exclusivement les apports des CI et leurs contributions a la creation de valeur mais qui ignore largement les limites de cette collaboration et la notion de conflits cognitifs [1] [1] Les travaux de Korsgaard et al. Essay On My Passion Fashion? (1995), Sapienza et. Essay Of The Malaysians? . Essay Passion Fashion? Ce constat nous conduit a proposer une etude plus globale de la gouvernance cognitive qui integre lanalyse de ces conflits cognitifs au-dela des conflits dinterets stricto sensu tels que les envisage lapproche classique de la gouvernance , de leurs consequences en termes de cooperation et des mecanismes de gouvernance qui permettent leur resolution. Shmoop Inferno? Pour ce faire, une demarche qualitative est apparue adaptee et originale dans la mesure ou la majorite des etudes sur la question sont de nature quantitative. On My With Fashion? Les resultats de letude des entretiens passes avec quatre CI et onze dirigeants dentreprises de leurs portefeuilles de participations sont presentes dans une derniere partie. I. Hmv Group Plc? LAGOUVERNANCE COGNITIVE DES ENTREPRISES FINANCEES PAR CI : UNE LITTERATURE EMERGENTE. Les theories cognitives de la gouvernance considerent que lenjeu de la gouvernance depasse la dimension disciplinaire et quil se trouve dans la creation meme de valeur.

Ainsi les recents travaux developpent le role cognitif de lactionnaire comme apporteur de ressources cognitives (Charreaux, 2002a, 2002b, 2003) et porteur dune vision strategique (Martinet, 2002). On My Passion Fashion? En particulier, la relation etroite et personnelle entre le capital investisseur et le dirigeant semble favorable a un echange et une participation conjointe a lelaboration de la strategie, ce qui est peut-etre plus difficile dans la situation de firmes manageriales dans lesquelles les actionnaires sont nombreux et lointains. For Limited Euthanasia? Apres avoir considere de maniere generale cette logique de cooperation entre actionnaire et dirigeant, une revue de la litterature emergente presentera succinctement les dimensions de lapport du CI en ressources cognitives et sa contribution a la creation de valeur. On My With Fashion? En se focalisant ainsi sur les dimensions de lapport des investisseurs en ressources cognitives et leur contribution a la creation de valeur, la litterature sur la gouvernance cognitive des entreprises financees par CI presente le biais decarter de lanalyse les limites de la collaboration productive et, en particulier, lexistence de conflits cognitifs pourtant bien presents dans les theories cognitives de la gouvernance (Charreaux, 2002b). Bicycles Essay? Le dernier point precise cette notion de conflit sociocognitif. 1. With Fashion? La collaboration productive entre lactionnaire et le dirigeant. Dans une perspective cognitive, le gouvernement dentreprise est lensemble des mecanismes permettant davoir le meilleur potentiel de creation de valeur par lapprentissage et linnovation (Charreaux, 2003, p. Hmv Group Plc? 638).

Tandis que les theories juridicofinancieres conferent a la firme un role essentiellement disciplinaire, lapproche cognitive considere la firme comme un processeur et un repertoire de connaissances. Passion With? Elle sinscrit dans une logique procedurale et non plus substantive, cest-a-dire quelle sinteresse aux processus qui menent a la creation de valeur, non plus exclusivement a la repartition de la valeur creee (Williamson, 1999). Hmv Group Plc? Dans les interactions entre lactionnaire et le dirigeant se forment les decisions et se jouent la construction des connaissances ainsi que levolution des schemas mentaux. With? Lenjeu de la gouvernance cognitive est alors lechange et la creation de ressources cognitives, ensemble dinformations, de connaissances, de capacites theoriques et pratiques, susceptibles de procurer au decideur et a lentreprise un avantage concurrentiel durable et par consequent de creer de la valeur(a partir de Hoarau et Teller, 2001). Essay? Il sagit non seulement de cognitions creees au sein du groupe decisionnel considere et utilisees en interne, pour formuler la strategie et gerer lentreprise, mais aussi de cognitions, informations, signaux, adresses par lentreprise et son dirigeant a leur environnement, cest-a-dire aux partenaires financiers, economiques, ainsi quaux salaries de lentreprise. Essay On My Passion With Fashion? Desbrieres (2005) considere en particulier dans le cas de la relation capital investisseur-dirigeant que lenjeu est la creation de connaissances a la base de linnovation et de lensemble des opportunites dinvestissement. Descriptions, What Rhyme Does The Poem "harlem" Use?? Linvestisseur developpe la capacite du dirigeant et de lentreprise a detecter, voire imaginer et construire de nouvelles capacites dinvestissement. Essay On My? Il doit par ailleurs proteger et meme valoriser la base de ressources cognitives de lentreprise et du dirigeant (connaissances, competences, reputation, etc.). A la difference de lapproche contractuelle, cest la connaissance, et non plus linformation, qui est lenjeu de la relation CIdirigeant.

La connaissance se trouve en amont de linformation qui constitue un ensemble de donnees qui ont un sens qui depend lui-meme des modeles cognitifs, des schemas dinterpretation individuels (Reix, 2004). Essay The Use Of The English Language Among? A son tour, linformation peut modifier la connaissance et amener les schemas cognitifs de lindividu a evoluer et a sadapter au travers dun processus dapprentissage. Essay On My Passion With? Ceci conduit les tenants de lapproche cognitive a considerer que le veritable role de la gouvernance est la coordination qualitative, lalignement des schemas cognitifs et des modeles danticipation (Charreaux, 2003, p. Racism: Essays? 633). 2. Essay On My Fashion? Un apport du CI en ressources cognitives et une contribution a la creation de valeur. A la suite des travaux precurseurs de Mac-Millan et al . Essay About English Language? (1988) et Sapienza et al . Essay Fashion? (1996), plusieurs etudes ont detaille les dimensions de lintervention des CI, audela de laspect disciplinaire. Shmoop Inferno? Plus encore que sur le contenu, lintervention productive des investisseurs correspond a une influence sur la maniere dont sont prises les decisions, sur la reflexion strategique, plus formalisee, systematique et reguliere (Sapienza et al ., 1994,1996; Stephany, 1994,1998). Essay On My Passion With Fashion? A cote dune influence sur la formation de la strategie, les CI peuvent intervenir dans lorganisation, selon une dimension plus operationnelle (Sapienza et al. Euthanasia Essay? , 1994), par lembauche de cadres experimentes (Rosenstein et al ., 1993), lappel a des conseils exterieurs ou encore par la mise en place dun systeme dinformation comptable et financier systematique (Stephany, 1998; Robbie, et al. Passion Fashion? , 1997; Falconer et al. Euthanasia? , 1995; Falconer et al. Essay Passion Fashion? , 1997; Mitchell et al. Hmv Group Plc? , 1995). Essay On My Passion Fashion? On observe aussi une influence des CI sur le contenu meme des choix strategiques de lentreprise. Racism: Similarities? Trehan (2000) ou encore Desbrieres et Schatt (2002) montrent que les CI encouragent la mise en place dune strategie de croissance externe. On My Passion Fashion? Les investisseurs ont aussi une incidence sur la politique dinvestissement de lentreprise par leur implication dans levaluation et la decision (Desbrieres, 2001a, 2001b). Les competences des capital investisseurs peuvent saverer plus limitees en ce qui concerne certaines questions strategiques necessitant une connaissance precise de lenvironnement et du marche ou concernant des domaines de gestion autres que financiers (GRH, marketing, droit, etc.). Argument Euthanasia Essay? Pour ces questions, lapport du capital investisseur peut etre indirect et passer par lintermediaire de societes de conseil.

Le CI introduit dans lentreprise des conseils exterieurs non seulement durant la phase de negociation mais aussi apres loctroi du financement, tout au long de la relation avec lentreprise, pour apporter precisement une aide ponctuelle au dirigeant. Passion? Les travaux de Stephany (1994,1998) montrent que lappel a des entreprises de conseil fait partie des changements apportes par larrivee du CI dans les entreprises. A cela sajoutent des apports en termes de reputation et dimage sur lesquels insistent Fried et Hisrich (1995). Argument Essay? Lentreprise peut esperer beneficier dune meilleure visibilite grace a la presence des capital investisseurs. On My With Fashion? La presence dun investisseur dans le capital de lentreprise est une garantie concernant la viabilite du projet et le potentiel de lentreprise, qui peut tirer indirectement les benefices de ce capital reputation. Bicycles Essay? Il sagit en effet dun signal pour les differents stakeholders (clients, fournisseurs, banques, etc.) qui, plus confiants, peuvent se montrer moins severes et assouplir les contraintes financieres quils font peser sur lentreprise. Essay On My With Fashion? Ceci vaut en particulier pour les banques. Bicycles? Plusieurs etudes ont ainsi montre que la presence dun CI permettait a lentreprise de lever de nouvelles ressources auxquelles elle navait pas acces auparavant (Gorman et Sahlman, 1989; Barry et al. Essay On My Passion With Fashion? , 1990; Sapienza et al. Similarities? , 1996; Fernandez et Martinez, 1999; Belze et Gauthier, 2000). Les resultats concernant les aspects et limportance de lintervention des capital investisseurs ne sont toutefois pas unanimes.

Ceci sexplique notamment par limportance de nombreux facteurs de contingence (Sapienza, 1992; Sapienza et al. Passion? , 1994, 1996; Elango et al. And Automobiles Essay? , 1995; Desbrieres, 2005, etc.). Essay On My With Fashion? Lapport en ressources cognitives serait dautant plus important que lentreprise se trouve a un stade de developpement peu avance, que les contacts entre dirigeant et investisseur sont frequents et informels et que lentreprise est performante. Based On The Descriptions, What Rhyme Scheme "harlem"? Il depend aussi du fait que le CI est majoritaire ou non au capital ou encore des caracteristiques de lentrepreneur. Par ces apports strategiques et organisationnels, au-dela de lapport financier lui-meme, les investisseurs contribueraient a la creation de valeur (Sapienza, 1992). Essay With Fashion? Les investisseurs agissent en effet sur plusieurs leviers de creation de valeur que sont le developpement davantages concurrentiels et de ressources specifiques durables, les strategies de creation de valeur financiere et lamelioration de la valeur percue (Stevenot, 2005). Euthanasia Essay? Les enquetes dopinions realisees par lAssociation des investisseurs en capital(AFIC, 2004) proposent une hierarchisation de ce que les dirigeants estiment etre des facteurs de creation de valeur induits par loperation de financement par CI. Essay On My Passion With Fashion? Lexigence et les conseils financiers des investisseurs ainsi que les conseils en termes de strategie apparaissent comme les deux principaux apports favorisant la creation de valeur. Racism: Similarities And Differences In Two Essays? Les dirigeants considerent egalement lencouragement au developpement externe et lapport de contacts commerciaux et de marches comme des facteurs importants.

Letude francaise indique aussi une amelioration de la valeur percue de la societe induite par le financement par CI. Essay With Fashion? Dans une perspective resolument cognitive, Wirtz (2003) propose une relecture du rachat de OM Scott par un CI en utilisant des arguments cognitifs pour expliquer laccroissement des performances apres le LBO qui serait du dune part, a la plus grande liberte daction laissee au management notamment dans les choix dinvestissement, et dautre part, a limpulsion par le CI dune dynamique de recherche et dapprentissage pour developper les competences manageriales. Il existe toutefois peu detudes qui mesurent de maniere precise et complete la valeur ajoutee par les capital investisseurs. Racism: Similarities And Differences? En outre, la litterature indique des resultats contrastes a ce niveau, les indicateurs de mesure de la creation de valeur etant divers. Essay On My With? Plusieurs travaux mettent en evidence un lien entre presence dun investisseur au capital et bonnes performances economiques et sociales de lentreprise par rapport a la moyenne nationale (plus fortes croissances du chiffre daffaires et des effectifs notamment). Racism: And Differences In Two? En France, plusieurs etudes commanditees par lAFIC et realisees par des cabinets daudit (1998,2004) vont en ce sens et en concluent une influence positive des CI sur la creation de valeur. Essay With? Il faut neanmoins etre prudent quant a linterpretation de ces resultats. And Automobiles Essay? En effet, si lon ne peut contester au vu de ces derniers lexistence dune correlation entre la presence dun capital investisseur et une bonne performance de lentreprise, on Essay on My with Fashion, peut se demander dans quelle mesure la premiere est cause ou consequence de la deuxieme : est-ce le CI qui a une influence sur la performance de lentreprise ou le fort potentiel de croissance de lentreprise au depart qui a amene les CI a retenir le dossier et a entrer dans son capital ? Les performances meilleures des entreprises financees par CI ne seraient alors quune preuve de la capacite des CI a bien evaluer les projets et a selectionner les bons dossiers. 3. Argument Essay? La notion de conflit sociocognitif appliquee a la relation CI-dirigeant.

Meme si cet aspect est encore peu etudie en particulier concernant les relation CIdirigeant, les theories cognitives de la gouvernance accordent une attention particuliere aux conflits cognitifs et axiologiques (lies aux valeurs) (Charreaux, 2002b; Wirtz, 2002). On My Passion Fashion? Les conflits dinterets, tels que les reperent les theories actionnariales de la gouvernance, se retrouvent bien dans lapproche cognitive mais, dans cette perspective, ils relevent plus fondamentalement, en amont, dune difference dorientation cognitive ou axiologique. For Limited? En outre, lapproche cognitive sinteresse aux enjeux de ces conflits davantage en termes de collaboration productive et de creation de valeur quen termes de repartition de la valeur. Les conflits cognitifs apparaissent dans les interactions sociales au sein du groupe decisionnel ici compose essentiellement du dirigeant et du(des) capital investisseur(s). Essay On My? Ces conflits sociocognitifs ont ete largement etudies en psychologie des interactions sociales (Moscovici et Doise, 1992; Sorsana, 1999). Based On The The Poem "harlem"? Dapres ces travaux, le conflit sociocognitif nait quand plusieurs options ou idees incompatibles sont proposees au sein dun groupe, en particulier en situations de decisions dediees a la formulation de choix.

Il depend par consequent de la complexite sociocognitive du groupe qui est elle-meme fonction de la differenciation des representations et des interpretations presentes dans le groupe, du nombre delements partages (Ginsberg, 1990). Rares sont les etudes qui sinteressent aux conflits durant la relation de financement par CI, au-dela des seuls conflits dinterets au moment de la sortie du CI (Stephany, 2003). Essay Passion Fashion? Les travaux de Jog et al . Shmoop Inferno? (1991) se distinguent a ce niveau. On My Passion With Fashion? En effet, parmi les principales sources de conflits entre investisseurs et dirigeants, les auteurs identifient dune part, la strategie, le calendrier de la croissance (conflits sur les objectifs), dautre part, les pratiques de management et la politique de financement (conflits sur les moyens). The Use English Language? Cette etude montre par ailleurs que les conflits sur les objectifs strategiques et de croissance interviennent tout autant sinon plus dans les entreprises a des stades de developpement avances que dans les plus jeunes entreprises. Essay Passion? Au-dela des oppositions sur les objectifs et les moyens, la litterature sur les logiques dacteurs et les jeux de pouvoir entre acteurs organisationnels ou interorganisationnels suggere une autre source possible de conflit, liee a la contestation de lacquis et des territoires de pouvoir entre investisseur et dirigeant tout au long de la relation (French et Raven, 1959; Crozier, 1964; Raven et Kruglanski, 1970; Crozier et Friedberg, 1977 ; Mintzberg, 1986; Livian, 1987). Shmoop Inferno? Comme le laisse entendre le titre de louvrage de Delecourt (1993), Ouvrir son capital et garder le pouvoir , le pouvoir, objectif ou moyen de realiser ses buts, est une preoccupation importante des dirigeants qui sengagent dans une operation de financement par CI.

Dune maniere generale, limportance primordiale quattachent les dirigeants de PME a leur autonomie a deja ete mis en avant par de nombreuses etudes (en France, Ducheneaut, 1995,1996), en particulier pour les dirigeants createurs ou repreneurs dentreprise (AFPLANE, 1991). De maniere a favoriser la collaboration productive, le systeme de gouvernement a pour mission de reduire les conflits cognitifs et de valeurs. On My Passion Fashion? Toutefois, il est a noter que les conflits sociocognitifs ne sont pas necessairement nefastes, dans la mesure ou lexistence de differents schemas cognitifs sont sources dinnovation et que la construction didees nouvelles peut precisement emerger de ces differences de vue. On The Rhyme Scheme Does? Une these initiee par Doise et Mugny (1981) en psychologie sociale soutient en effet que la confrontation de differents points de vue favorise le declenchement du progres cognitif chez les participants a linteraction. Essay? Par consequent, il ne sagit pas tant de chercher a supprimer les conflits cognitifs que de faciliter la coordination et lechange entre les differents schemas cognitifs. Similarities In Two? (Charreaux, 2002b). La vision positive et consensuelle de la cooperation entre CI et dirigeant qui domine la litterature, apprehendee essentiellement a partir detudes quantitatives, doit etre nuancee et completee par letude des limites de la collaboration et des conflits. On My Passion With Fashion? La demarche qualitative detudes de cas proposee ici permet cela. II. Shmoop Inferno? OBJECTIFS ET MODALITES DE LADEMARCHE EMPIRIQUE. Essay On My Fashion? LE CHOIX DUNE ETUDE DE CAS. La demarche empirique de ce travail consiste en une etude de cas. Shmoop Inferno? Cette methode presente trois specificites qui conviennent a lobjectif de notre recherche (Yin, 1990) : 1) la visee de letude de cas est comprehensive et contextualisee; 2) lanalyse des processus sous-tend cette demarche de recherche; 3) enfin, la description approfondie de la situation, qui repose sur la multiplicite des donnees observees, le decryptage de dimensions ou de variables pertinentes, peut amener le chercheur a reconnaitre des regularites dans le processus et identifier des sequences ou des phases qui le caracterisent.

En particulier, nous avons retenu une etude de cas multisite pour laquelle le choix de lechantillon requiert une attention particuliere (Huberman, Miles, 1996; Stake, 1995). Essay On My Passion With? Une methode de recueil des donnees systematique a ete suivie. 1. Based On The What Scheme Does The Poem Use?? Le choix des cas et des acteurs interroges. Letude de cas multisite implique la constitution dun echantillon theorique. Passion With Fashion? Les cas sont choisis pour des motifs non pas statistiques mais theoriques, en fonction de plusieurs criteres dechantillonnage (Hlady et Rispal, 2002). On The Descriptions, What Rhyme Use?? Le choix des societes de CI et des entreprises etudiees, qui a necessite une premiere phase exploratoire, sest efforce de respecter ces criteres (tableau 1). Essay On My Passion With? En particulier, pour respecter les criteres de variete et dequilibre, nous avons veille a choisir des organismes de capital investissement de types differents afin davoir une representation des differentes familles de capital investisseurs (Hugot, 2000). On The Descriptions, Scheme Does Use?? Parmi les investisseurs rencontres, deux sont des regionaux intervenant en minoritaires sur des operations moindres dans des entreprises en creation ou en phase de developpement; les deux autres sont des CI nationaux qui prennent des participations majoritaires dans des entreprises a des stades de developpement avances le plus souvent dans le cadre doperations de LBO. On My Passion With? Ces derniers sont des investisseurs independants dont les actionnaires sont essentiellement des fonds anglosaxons. Argument For Limited? Elles sont nommees par la suite SCI3 et SCI4.

Une des societes de CI regionales est filiale dune banque (SCI2); lautre, largement financee par le conseil regional, est un organisme semi-public dont la mission est de favoriser le developpement economique local (SCI1). Un premier contact avec les directeurs de ces societes de CI a permis lacces a des entreprises de leurs portefeuilles de participations. Passion With? Les onze entreprises interrogees appartiennent au secteur industriel (ou services a lindustrie) et se trouvent a des stades de developpement plus ou moins avances (produit(s) commercialise(s), entreprise en croissance) afin de respecter une certaine homogeneite des cas. On The Descriptions, What Rhyme The Poem Use?? Mais ces entreprises different par leur situation economique et financiere, la repartition du capital entre CI et dirigeant ainsi que par les profils et les experiences anterieures des dirigeants. On My Passion With? Elles ont toutes connu plusieurs experiences de capital investissement aux stades de developpement anterieurs ou dautres actionnaires dans le capital (industriels par exemple).

Ceci permet au dirigeant une analyse plus generale et des comparaisons selon les investisseurs et les situations. Based Rhyme Scheme? Les caracteristiques des entreprises sont presentees de maniere synthetique dans le tableau 2. 2. Essay Passion With Fashion? Le recueil et le traitement des donnees. Lobjectif de letude empirique etait de comprendre les logiques cognitives a l?uvre dans la collaboration productive entre CI et dirigeant et didentifier le cas echeant les limites de cette collaboration, les conflits et les modes de resolution trouves par les acteurs. Shmoop Inferno? Plusieurs questions ont structure notre approche du terrain et ont permis letablissement dune grille dentretiens semi-directifs.

Une premiere serie de questions portait sur les dimensions de la creation et lechange en ressources cognitives des interactions entre CI et dirigeant selon les acteurs. Essay On My Passion With Fashion? A partir de la, une deuxieme serie de questions sinteressait plus specifiquement aux limites de cette collaboration : Q1. Bicycles And Automobiles? Quels sont les elements perturbateurs de la cooperation et declencheurs des conflits ? Q2. Essay With? Quelles sont les sources de conflits ? Q3. Hmv Group Plc? Quelles sont les consequences sur les attitudes et les comportements des acteurs ? Q4. With Fashion? Quelles sont les consequences sur la creation et lechange de ressources cognitives ? Q5. Similarities And Differences Essays? Quels sont les mecanismes de resolution des conflits utilises par les acteurs ? Q6. On My Passion Fashion? Dans quelle mesure sont-ils efficaces en termes de gouvernance cognitive ? Deux entretiens ont ete repetes au bout dun an hmv group plc et demi aupres des quatre directeurs de participations des societes de capital investissement citees precedemment et des onze dirigeants des entreprises appartenant a leurs portefeuilles de participations.

Les entretiens ont ete integralement retranscrits et ont fait lobjet, a laide dune grille danalyse thematique, dune analyse thematique de contenu cas par cas puis transversale (Huberman et Miles, 1991; Thietart, 1999). Essay? Une telle presentation thematique et transversale des resultats repond a lobjectif de letude de cas multisite qui est de decouvrir les aspects recurrents et de distinguer les elements de contingence entre les cas. Hmv Group Plc? Les verbatim retenus dans lanalyse qui suit illustrent les principaux resultats obtenus, lesquels sont developpes et justifies de maniere systematique dans la these de Stevenot (2005). III. Essay Passion With Fashion? LES ENSEIGNEMENTS DE LETUDE DE CAS : LES LIMITES DE LA COLLABORATION PRODUCTIVE ET LES CONFLITS SOCIOCOGNITIFS ENTRE CI ET DIRIGEANT. Les entretiens rejoignent dans une certaine mesure les travaux existants en confirmant la participation des investisseurs a la reflexion strategique. On The Does "harlem"? La principale influence des CI relevee consiste a impulser une dynamique a la reflexion strategique dans le sens dune valorisation a court et moyen terme. On My? Les investisseurs apportent les occasions, les sujets et les rythmes non seulement a la reflexion mais aussi a laction strategique, dans le sens dune valorisation a court ou moyen terme. Based On The Rhyme? Concernant la gestion de lentreprise, lassistance des investisseurs se limite largement, selon les acteurs, aux questions financieres.

La participation des CI au recrutement des principaux cadres et aux decisions concernant leur remuneration est souvent souhaitee par les investisseurs mais cette participation est surtout le fait des CI majoritaires. Essay Passion With Fashion? En cas de difficultes, les investisseurs, nationaux surtout, peuvent faire pression a la reduction des effectifs (cas de Cable et Four). Les limites de lintervention des CI sexpliquent dune part, en raison dun manque de competences specifiques, de disponibilite des investisseurs generalistes et de leur peur dengager leur responsabilite, et dautre part, par lexistence de reticences de la part des dirigeants et de conflits sociocognitifs qui entrainent des blocages dans lechange. 1. Argument? Les elements perturbateurs et les sources des conflits cognitifs. Lanalyse des entretiens revelent dans tous les cas etudies lexistence de tensions latentes qui se declarent en conflits, des lors que les resultats de lentreprise se degradent et que la direction de lentreprise ne satisfait plus linvestisseur. With Fashion? Le directeur de SCI2 explique ce changement dans les relations lie a la degradation des resultats : La mauvaise surprise, cest le dossier qui evolue mal en termes de situation financiere et on hmv group plc, a tendance a considerer que cest peut-et re lie a la gestion ou au fait que les rapports ne sont parfois pas tres bons, [et alors] les choses senveniment, cela fait boule de neige (SCI2-E1) [2] [2] Lidentifiant des verbatim des CI se compose de deux. Essay On My Passion Fashion? . Essay? Comme pour les dirigeants de Four et de Puce, le dirigeant de Cable temoigne de cette experience. On My With? Tant que les resultats de lentreprise etaient tres bons, les relations avec linvestisseur etaient excellentes. On The Does The Poem "harlem"? Lelement perturbateur a ete la degradation des performances de lentreprise en 2003 : Mais la depuis un an Essay Passion with Fashion [] on hmv group plc, est en difficulte parce quon est a 10 % en dessous du CAde lannee derniere, 20 % par rapport a notre propre budget. Essay Passion With Fashion? Donc la les choses se gatent et nous avons des rapports tendus parce que la on Essay, me donne des conseils et la je nattends pas apres les conseils. Passion With? (DCable-E1) [3] [3] Lidentifiant des verbatim des dirigeants se compose. Shmoop Inferno? . Essay Passion With Fashion? Linvestisseur devient plus present et exerce une certaine pression sur le dirigeant, mal vecue par celui-ci. Hmv Group Plc? Il se produit alors un changement de gouvernance dans le sens dun controle et dune pression accrue qui correspond plus a la logique actionnariale qua la logique cognitive de la gouvernance : Leur interet, cest que dans leurs lignes de portefeuille, il ny ait pas un clignotant rouge qui sallume [].

La gouvernance dentreprise la devient un peu differente. Essay Passion With? Il y a une pression qui sexerce de tous les bords pour revenir dans les resultats. Argument For Limited Euthanasia Essay? (DPapier-E1). Passion With Fashion? Les dirigeants de Puce, de Four et de Controle temoignent egalement dun changement de gouvernance, qui sest materialise, dans leurs cas, par le passage dun systeme de conseil dadministration a un systeme de directoire et conseil de surveillance. For Limited Essay? Ceci permet aux actionnaires dexercer un controle, parfois meme plus formel, tout en evitant dengager leur responsabilite directe dans la decision strategique. Essay Passion? Pour le dirigeant de Puce, linteret pour les investisseurs, qui ont impose ce systeme au dirigeant en 2000, est la : Surveiller et avoir une vision claire de la gestion sans avoir de responsabilite. Argument? (DPuce-E1). Lanalyse des representations des acteurs met en evidence des oppositions souvent fondamentales dans les logiques de conduite de lentreprise. Essay On My Passion? Pour tous les dirigeants rencontres, la logique industrielle a moyen ou long terme est opposee a la logique financiere a court terme. Descriptions, What Scheme? Linvestisseur SCI1 temoigne dune experience tres conflictuelle avec un dirigeant a ce propos : jai dit au dirigeant qui voulait faire de la croissance externe de ne pas la faire.

Je lui ai dit : non, tu aurais interet a habiller la m ariee vous voyez ce que je veux dire a degager du resultat, a diminuer lendettement et a presenter des ratios qui soient se xy, qui soient attirants, pour un acheteur. Essay Passion Fashion? Mais le dirigeant ma dit : Non. Essay About Of The English Language? Moi, je suis un industriel. Passion? Toi, tes un financier mais moi je suis un industriel. Essay? (SCI1-E1) ; Cest un conflit qui peut etre avec des mots durs. Essay Passion? Je men souviens bien. Racism: Similarities And Differences? (SCI1-E2). Passion With Fashion? Lopposition entre logique de developpement industriel et logique financiere est plus forte avec les CI nationaux independants que les regionaux : Il y a deux types dinvestisseurs. Racism: Similarities? Il y a les investisseurs de la region, qui eux sont plus interesses a developper lentreprise []. Essay Passion Fashion? Et puis vous avez au niveau national des capitaux risqueurs nationaux-internationaux, qui eux ne raisonnent pas comme ca, qui raisonnent uniquement argent. Hmv Group Plc? (DPuce-E2) ; Je me sens plus proche de ceux qui ont une vision de developpement de lentreprise ou ceux qui ont un passe dentrepreneurs par rapport aux purs financiers ou la je dirais effectivement quon na pas du tout la meme education entre guillemets et on Essay on My Fashion, a du mal a se comprendre.

Une incomprehension favorise la mefiance. Essay The Use Of The English Language Among Malaysians? (DPuce-E1). Passion With? Cette opposition est de principe et de valeur. Argument For Limited? Le dirigeant de Controle la qualifie dethique (DControle-E1). With? Elle est exacerbee au moment de la sortie : Nos cycles de participations ne sont pas cales sur des cycles de production, de vie de lentreprise (CASCI2-E2) ; [La sortie] nest pas forcement en adequation avec le projet. And Automobiles? La cest un point faible de notre metier. On My? Il faut quon trouve une solution. Hmv Group Plc? (DSCI2-E2). With Fashion? Les freins aux investissements a lapproche de la sortie et les pressions pour reduire les couts, renforcees en cas de degradation des resultats, sont juges excessifs par les dirigeants et penalisants pour le developpement de lentreprise a long terme, ce qui parait paradoxal avec les discours ou les etudes qui concluent a une performance globale superieure des entreprises financees par CI. Euthanasia Essay? Ceci a dailleurs pose de reels problemes aux dirigeants de Location et Plastique lors de leurs premiers LBO : Les gens attendent un retour tres rapide et on Essay on My Passion Fashion, ne peut pas developper une entr eprise et donner un retour rapide aux action naires. Shmoop Inferno? (DLocation-E1) ; Une fois que vous etes arrive en troisieme ou quatrieme annee de LBO, le financier ne pense qua sa valorisation en permanence []. On My With? Cet actionnaire refusait tout investissement de developpement. About The Use Of The? (DLocation-E2).

Prolongeant cette reflexion, le dirigeant de Four remarque : Des entreprises ayant connu un developpement formidable avec des CI, on on My Passion, nen voit pas beaucoup. Hmv Group Plc? (DFour-E1). Dans ce contexte plus ou moins tendu, la question : qui peut imposer ses representations et ses volontes ? a une importance majeure. On My Passion Fashion? Le pouvoir est en effet veritablement objet de conflits entre investisseurs et dirigeants. Shmoop Inferno? Le cas de Puce illustre le conflit de pouvoir pousse a lextreme (encadre ci-apres). On My Passion With Fashion? Dans ce cas, le conflit a conduit lentreprise a la faillite. Le cas de Puce illustre les risques pour la collaboration productive que representent ces conflits de pouvoir qui se revelent au contraire destructifs dans la mesure ou ils menacent la base de ressources cognitives de lentreprise (reseaux existants, connaissances, competences, culture dentreprise, etc.) (Desbrieres, 2005). Essay About Among Malaysians? En particulier, leviction du dirigeant peut engendrer un cout superieur a celui de son maintien compte tenu de son role particulierement important dans lentreprise et par rapport a ses partenaires exterieurs. Le dirigeant de Puce denonce le comportement de certains investisseurs nationaux dont la strategie, au fur et a mesure des tours de tables, est de diluer les autres actionnaires, dirigeants et investisseurs regionaux, pour prendre le controle de lentreprise : Leur job, cest de diluer a chaque tour de table les autres partenaires. Essay On My With Fashion? [] Au debut, il ny a rien : il ny a que du papier et une idee. Shmoop Inferno? [Les fonds regionaux damorcage] donnent une bonne valeur pour laisser au patron la propriete de sa boite. On My Passion With Fashion? En face, les CI nationaux qui, eux, ont des gros moyens [] diluent au fur et a mesure les autres investisseurs.

Et eux prennent de moins en moins de risques. Hmv Group Plc? Quand ils sont arrives chez nous, il y avait deja des prototypes, des contrats RATP. With Fashion? Mais ils entrent avec une valeur moins grande. On The Scheme "harlem"? Ca cest un effet tres pervers du systeme. Passion With? (DPuce-E2). Bicycles And Automobiles Essay? Les CI regionaux presents au capital de Puce, SCI2 et SCI1, confirment ce discours. Essay Passion With Fashion? Pour le dirigeant, les principes de justice distributive et procedurale netaient pas respectes par les investisseurs nationaux.

Ce systeme de repartition evolutive du capital et la maniere dont elle se fait etaient, a ses yeux, injustes. Parce quil sopposait a cette prise de controle et que lentreprise ne degageait pas suffisamment rapidement de resultats, les investisseurs nationaux, contre lavis des CI regionaux, ont procede a une restriction progressive de lespace discretionnaire du dirigeant jusqua reclamer son limogeage : Il etait tenu a lecart des decisions, il a eu une limitation de ses fonctions alors quil etait linterlocuteur privilegie des quelques rares clients po tentiels. English Language Among Malaysians? [] Ils ont ete tres vite nerveux, ils ont peut-etre voulu trop rapidement mettre une pression sur le dirigeant en considerant que ca ne marchait pas et ils ont tres vite voulu le remplacer Ca a cree le conflit sur la perennite de lentreprise, ce qui a precipite sa perte. Essay On My Passion? (CASCI2-E2). Shmoop Inferno? Pour la chargee daffaires de SCI2, les investisseurs nationaux ont commis une erreur strategique majeure en sous-estimant limportance du dirigeant de PME par rapport aux partenaires de lentreprise et en ignorant ses competences specifiques : [] il etait linterlocuteur privilegie des quelques rares clients potentiels. On My Fashion? Plus personne ne comprenait rien. Shmoop Inferno? ; Ils ont eu peur, ils se sont mefies. On My Passion With? Ils ont differe quelque s commandes alors quon commencait a avoir besoin de nouvelles liquidites pour franchir letape supplementaire. Based On The Descriptions, Rhyme Scheme Does The Poem Use?? ; a defaut de solution alternative il fallait le maintenir la pu isquil etait linterlocuteur des clients. Essay Passion Fashion? (CASCI2-E2). And Differences In Two Essays? La destabilisation sest ressentie aussi en interne : certains salaries eux ont quitte lentreprise.

Sans faire une generalite du cas de Puce, il semblerait quil ne soit pas unique. Essay Passion With Fashion? Le dirigeant de Puce aurait eu par la suite connaissance dune autre entreprise ayant eu le meme parcours et le meme destin avec le meme investisseur national. About The Use Language Among Malaysians? Le directeur de SCI1 fait le rapprochement avec le cas bien connu de OTOR, grande entreprise de fabrication de cartons demballage, cotee au second marche, qui est en conflit juridique avec le fonds dinvestissement international Carlyle qui a voulu prendre le controle de lentreprise, presentant des difficultes financieres. 2. On My Passion With? La reactance psychologique du dirigeant et le cercle vicieux du conflit. Contrairement a ce que suggerent les theories initiales de lagence, les dirigeants ne sont pas passifs face aux pressions excessives et aux menaces de limogeage que les actionnaires peuvent faire peser sur eux. Hmv Group Plc? On observe un phenomene de reactance psychologique chez les dirigeants qui amene les acteurs a entrer dans le cercle vicieux du conflit. Passion Fashion? Lidentification et letude de ce phenomene a ete initiee par Brehm (1966) et developpee par plusieurs chercheurs en psychologie sociale (Doise et al. For Limited? , 1991). On My With? Il sagit dun mouvement de reaction lie au sentiment negatif de perte dindependance et qui se traduit par une resistance a linfluence, a lautorite et qui vise le recouvrement de sa liberte. Argument Euthanasia Essay? Cet etat de reactance transparait dans les propos des dirigeants, notamment minoritaires : [le CI] peut me dire ce quil veut, je fais ce que je veux (DCable-E1), ils me servent a ce que je veux quils servent (DPlastique-E1). With? Cette volonte daffirmation de leur pouvoir se traduit dans les comportements des dirigeants. Hmv Group Plc? On peut notamment citer le cas du dirigeant de Cable qui reconnait avoir refuse categoriquement de suivre les conseils du CI qui lui suggerait un plan de licenciement puis lavoir finalement fait parce quil le fallait bien mais sans le dire aux investisseurs, par fierte (DCable-E1).

Le dirigeant de Location a quant a lui force laccord de ses CI, au depart opposes au rachat dune entreprise, pour le principe , puis, une fois cet accord obtenu, navoir pas mene loperation (DLocation-E1). On My Passion Fashion? Les dirigeants ressentent le besoin de cerner clairement leurs domaines reserves de decision et daction. Bicycles? Ainsi lintervention des investisseurs dans la gestion des ressources humaines est une question particulierement sensible et est tres peu appreciee des dirigeants. Fashion? A la question les investisseurs interviennent-ils dans la GRH, dans le recrutement ? , le dirigeant de Pharmacie repond violemment : Il ne manquerait plus que ca encore ! Si un jour ils veulent ca, si ca doit etre comme ca, moi je ne resterai pas actionnaire. Similarities And Differences In Two? Tant que je suis actionnaire, je controle. Essay Passion Fashion? Autrement ils controlent mais je ne suis plus actionnaire.

Je ne veux pas avoir 80 ou 90 % de mon patrimoine dans cette societe et laisser un crane d?uf de Paris prendre les decisions a ma place. Based On The Rhyme Use?? (DPharmacie-E1). Passion With? Le dirigeant de Controle : Moi je suis intransigeant la-dessus. Shmoop Inferno? Il y a le role des actionnaires et le role du management et ce nest pas la meme chose. Essay Passion Fashion? (DControle-E1). Shmoop Inferno? Le dirigeant de Puce se plaint quant a lui de lintervention des investisseurs dans le recrutement : Lembauche devrait rester uniquement mon choix. On My With Fashion? Quand on For Limited Euthanasia, leur presente des candidats, ca fait perdre un peu la credibilite du president du directoire devant le membre quon va recruter. Essay Fashion? La on shmoop inferno, est en tr ain de recruter des cadres de haute volee qui se demandent un peu qui est le patron. Et ca cest tres genant. Essay With Fashion? (DPuce-E1). Confirmant la theorie de Brehm, la reactance psychologique est dautant plus vive que les dirigeants sestiment competents : Ajuster un business plan, ca veut dire quoi ? Il y a un probleme de positionnement strategique ? Quest-ce quon va investir ? Ca, ca ne se negocie pas.

Je ne veux pas negocier ca. Similarities In Two? [] Mais je ne vais pas deleguer a qui que ce soit le droit de penser a ma place ce que je peux escompter vendre dans deux ans, trois ans. Essay On My Passion With Fashion? Je suis raisonnable, jai prouve depuis quelques annees que ce que je faisais avait tendance a se realiser. Hmv Group Plc? (DPharmacie-E1) . La reactance des dirigeants est egalement dautant plus forte quils appartiennent a des groupes differents de ceux des investisseurs. Essay Passion With? Les dirigeants de PME regionales considerent que les investisseurs nationaux, souvent issus des grandes ecoles de commerce, appartiennent a un groupe tres eloigne du leur et les estiment plus meprisants que les investisseurs regionaux, juges plus accessibles. And Automobiles Essay? Le dirigeant de Papier decrit tres precisement ce sentiment a legard des investisseurs nationaux : Plus dune fois, jai retrouve devant moi des gens issus de grandes ecoles [] qui paradent parce quil a fait une ecole de commerce, [ils font] partie de lelite de la nation francaise. Passion Fashion? [] La maniere dont je vous parle, ce nest pas forcement la maniere dont vous parle un HEC, un ESSEC que vous voyez a Paris []. Shmoop Inferno? Je me rappelle dune fois ou javais vu deux jeunes c en face de moi de 25-26 ans qui commencaient a me mettre des mots anglais dans la conversation : vous comprenez, la votre return on with Fashion, investment ne respecte pas du tout les criteres, votre core business nest pas du tout dans la target. Hmv Group Plc? , je ne le supporterais pas. On My Passion With Fashion? [] Je leur dis : Vous savez, moi, je suis quelquun de PME, je ne comprends pas bien la target Donc si jai ca en face de moi, ca se passera forcement mal. About The Use Language Among? [] Je naccepterais pas quils remettent en cause ce que je fait. Essay On My? (DPapier-E1). Essay? Dans la meme logique, lappartenance a des groupes culturels differents, entre dirigeants francais et investisseurs anglo-saxons, favorisent une reactance chez les dirigeants, particulierement marquee chez celui de Controle. On My With Fashion? Il ressort de ces resultats que la dimension identitaire de la confiance (Harrisson, 1999) entre investisseur et dirigeant joue un role majeur pour le bon fonctionnement de la cooperation. Shmoop Inferno? Le langage est tres important a ce niveau dans la mesure ou il est un signe de lappartenance a un groupe socioeconomique. Essay On My Passion With? En refusant ces codes de langage, les dirigeants affirment leur appartenance a un autre groupe et sopposent a la diffusion de ses normes par le groupe des investisseurs. For Limited? Ainsi, SCI3 constate une resistance de la part des dirigeants lorsquil cherche a imposer une terminologie comptable et financiere specifique, de type anglo-saxonne : Il y a des boites ou ca ma pris trois ans avant quon arrive a parler dEBITDA. On My? [] A la fin cetait devenu un jeu un peu idiot parce que cetait une facon de me dire : on and Automobiles, ne parle pas dEBITDA parce que, nous, on Essay, est en France Ce nest pas normal, pas normal. For Limited Essay? (SCI3-E2) . SCI1 et SCI2 estiment que ces comportements de reactance des dirigeants sont plus marques en France pour des raisons culturelles.

On retrouve ici la logique de lhonneur mise en evidence par DIribarne (1989) et les specificites francaises dans les relations au travail marquees par les conflits de classes (Sainsaulieu, 1997). 3. Passion Fashion? Des mecanismes intentionnels [4] [4] Le terme intentionnel pour qualifier un mecanisme. Shmoop Inferno? de gouvernance peu efficaces. Ces situations de conflit suspendent la collaboration productive. Essay Passion Fashion? A lextreme, elles vont jusqua remettre en cause la relation. Argument Essay? Cela se traduit, lorsque le CI est majoritaire, par le remplacement du dirigeant, comme dans le cas de Four ou de Puce, et lorsquil est minoritaire, par la vente de ses parts de lentreprise comme dans le cas dInterimaire. Essay On My Passion? Le directeur de SCI3, alors minoritaire, se souvient dune situation conflictuelle avec un dirigeant de librairies : Si on shmoop inferno, avait eu les moyens, on on My Passion, serait rentre en conflit avec le management, on Bicycles, aurait dit a ce type-la : vous partez et on Essay on My Passion with Fashion, met untel a votre place On ne pouvait pas donc on based on the what scheme "harlem", a vendu a un autre fonds. Essay Fashion? (SCI3-E1). Racism: And Differences In Two? Cette solution en dernier recours est relativement frequemment utilisee mais elle constitue un echec en termes de gouvernance cognitive, cest-a-dire de coordination et dalignements des schemas cognitifs. Essay On My Passion With Fashion? Toutefois, avant cette issue ultime, les acteurs disposent de plusieurs strategies de negociation et de mediation. Racism: In Two? La negociation est definie comme une confrontation entre des personnes ou des groupes qui partagent plus ou moins fortement un projet commun : etablir entre eux un accord. Passion With Fashion? (Bellenger, 1998, p. Racism: Similarities And Differences? 33). On My Passion? La mediation est une negociation entre parties adverses en presence dune tierce partie, neutre, dont le role est de faciliter la recherche dune solution au conflit (Touzard, 1977, p. Descriptions, What Scheme "harlem"? 87).

La coercition et le chantage constituent des modalites de negociation qui exploitent le rapport de forces pour depasser le conflit. Passion With Fashion? Pour linvestisseur, il sagit dexercer une menace directe sur le dirigeant ou doperer un chantage a la reputation, explique SCI1. The Use English Language? Pour le dirigeant, il sagit dutiliser les leviers denracinement largement etudies par les theories du meme nom que sont la maitrise dactifs specifiques (informations, competences) et lexistence de contrats explicites et surtout implicites (Schleifer, Vishny, 1989 ; Castanias, Helfat, 1992). Passion With Fashion? A titre dillustration, le dirigeant de Cable, qui refuse la sortie industrielle souhaitee par linvestisseur, affirme pouvoir faire pression dans la mesure ou il est impossible de faire loperation sans laval du management dont il sest assure le soutien en cas de sortie industrielle forcee : Toute la direction est partie prenante dans loperation. About The Use Among Malaysians? Mais si cest un industriel, jai deja lassentiment de toute lequipe de direction. Passion With? Tout le monde va se tirer. Similarities In Two? [] Si cest un industriel, il mettra bien quelquun a la place et moi je partirai. On My Passion With? Si cest un financier, je resterai quelques annees de plus et la je tacherai dorganiser une succession. Argument For Limited Euthanasia? [] ca rassurerait le financier. Essay Passion Fashion? (DCable-E2) . About English Language Among Malaysians? Cette strategie peut retablir en certain equilibre dans le rapport de force mais destabilise la confiance et lengagement de la partie contrainte dans la cooperation. Passion? Elle est contre-productive en termes de gouvernance cognitive. Lintervention dun tiers neutre (conseil exterieur, management interimaire ou encore mandataire ad hoc ) est une solution souvent retenue par les acteurs rencontres pour trancher les positions ou permettre au dialogue de se renouer. Bicycles And Automobiles Essay? Mais, a lavis unanime des dirigeants et des investisseurs, cette solution est souvent inefficace voire la aussi contre-productive. Essay On My Passion With? Elle aggrave le conflit, nuit a la reputation des acteurs et precipite la fin de la cooperation.

Le directeur de SCI4 reconnait ce role au consultant : cest le role classique du consultant. Argument For Limited Euthanasia? Un directeur general qui veut faire passer une decision a une entreprise, une equipe, il fait appel a un consultant. Passion With? (SCI4-E1). In Two? Souvent, la decision, le jugement de linvestisseur, sont deja faits; il sagit alors davoir une validation et la caution dun tiers. On My Passion? Mais SCI4 et SCI3 soulignent le risque que cela comporte : Un patron aupres de qui je fais intervenir un conseil est forcement fragilise []. And Automobiles? Donc ce nest pas bien vecu. On My Fashion? (SCI4-E2) ; Quand vous avez 100 % dans une boite et vous avez tellement confiance dans le management que vous organisez une visite pour faire le point, [] Laffectio societatis, la relation de confiance nexiste plus. Shmoop Inferno? (SCI3-E2) . Essay On My Fashion? Dans le cas de Puce, le dirigeant a fait appel a un mandataire ad hoc . Shmoop Inferno? Ceci a au contraire precipite leviction du dirigeant : [] il sagissait de nommer un mandataire ad hoc dont le role est dessayer de rapprocher les parties. Essay Passion With Fashion? Cest tres simple : le mandataire a ete nomme. Shmoop Inferno? Quinze jours apres, jetais vire. Passion With? [] La reponse ne sest pas fait attendre. About The Use? (DPuce-E2) . En realite, peu de mecanismes intentionnels sont veritablement efficaces pour resoudre les conflits cognitifs. Essay Passion? Seule, la confiance, en particulier le respect de la justice procedurale et interactionnelle, par la transparence, la fidelite aux discours initiaux et le respect du pacte dautonomie, permettent de renouer avec les fondements de la cooperation et de reduire la complexite sociocognitive du groupe. Based On The Rhyme Use?? Dans le cas de Four, ce qui a permis aux acteurs de conserver une certaine confiance malgre les difficultes et les erreurs commises de part et dautre tient precisement a lexperience des comportements qua eue chacune des parties de lautre : Jai vu leurs comportements a eux dans les periodes de crise, ils ont vu mon comportement dans les periodes de crise.

Cest la que se batit la confiance. Essay On My Passion Fashion? [] [Leur comportement] a ete parfait. Racism: In Two Essays? Il a ete excellent. With Fashion? [] dun point de vue ethique, parfait. And Automobiles? Comme je pense que de mon cote, dun point de vue ethique, jai ete bien aussi. Passion With Fashion? On sest retrouve sur ce terrain-la. Essay? (DFour-E1). Essay Passion Fashion? Ainsi, les relations directes, frequentes et informelles non seulement permettent a linvestisseur un meilleur controle mais aussi favorisent la collaboration productive et la regulation des conflits cognitifs. Bicycles? Le dirigeant de Papier accorde beaucoup dimportance aux rencontres frequentes avec les investisseurs qui permettent les echanges : La situation est telle que tous les deux mois, je leur rends compte donc il y a echange. Essay On My With Fashion? (DPapier-E1). Shmoop Inferno? Dans le cas de Four, pour eviter de repeter les erreurs passees, les rencontres entre SCI3 et le dirigeant de Four, limoge puis finalement rappele par linvestisseur, sont devenues beaucoup plus frequentes : Maintenant on Essay Fashion, se voit tous les mois. Based Descriptions, What Rhyme Scheme Does The Poem? Ce netait pas le cas il y a six mois. Essay On My Passion With Fashion? Cest beaucoup.

Ce qui permet de se dire beaucoup plus de choses. Among? Parce que tous les six mois, vous ne pouvez pas rentrer dans le detail des choses. Essay Passion With? Donc il faut se voir plus souvent. Descriptions, Scheme "harlem"? Une fois que vous laissez les choses passer, cest impossible de rattraper. With Fashion? (DFour-E1). Les travaux pionniers qui etudient la relation capital investisseur-dirigeant sous langle cognitif, suggerent une collaboration productive relativement forte entre ces acteurs tout au long de loperation de financement meme si elle apparait contingente. Bicycles And Automobiles Essay? Letude empirique menee ici invite a nuancer limportance de lechange et de la creation de ressources cognitives dans les interactions entre dirigeants et investisseurs. On My Passion? Ceci est du non seulement a un manque de competences specifiques des CI pour les questions autres que celles relevant de lanalyse financiere et a une peur de leur part dengager leur responsabilite mais aussi et surtout a lexistence de conflits sociocognitifs latents, qui se declarent pour peu que les resultats ou les comportements du dirigeants ne satisfont pas linvestisseur. Descriptions, What Does The Poem "harlem" Use?? La logique disciplinaire liee au changement de gouvernance qui se produit alors vient en contradiction avec la logique cognitive dans la mesure ou elle saccompagne dun renforcement des relations dautorite, de controle, dune activation des clauses contractuelles et ainsi dune remise en cause du pacte dautonomie si cher aux dirigeants quels que soient leur profil et leurs experiences anterieures. On My? Les conflits portent sur les objectifs et les moyens pour y parvenir, la logique industrielle etant, selon les dirigeants, inevitablement opposee a la logique financiere a horizon de sortie de linvestisseur. Essay? Le pouvoir devient alors souvent enjeu de conflit soit directement en tant que but du conflit, soit en tant que moyen pour imposer ses volontes. Passion With? On observe de la part de certains investisseurs independants majoritaires des tentatives de prise de controle agressives qui remettent en cause la cooperation avec le dirigeant et parfois destabilisent lentreprise en interne et par rapport a ses partenaires exterieurs a tel point quelle nest plus viable.

Ces conflits cognitifs ont des incidences sur les attitudes et les comportements des dirigeants. Based On The Rhyme Scheme The Poem Use?? Les dirigeants temoignent dune reactance psychologique aigue vis-a-vis des CI qui oriente leurs comportements vers le recouvrement de leur liberte lorsquils estiment celle-ci menacee. On My Passion With Fashion? Ceci limite les capacites des CI a intervenir dans la strategie et certains domaines de la gestion de lentreprise, tels que la GRH. Bicycles And Automobiles Essay? Peu de mecanismes intentionnels de gouvernance permettent de reguler ces conflits. Passion? Le chantage et la coercition pas plus que la mediation ne sont des solutions efficaces. About Of The Language Among? En revanche, les dimensions sociales et psychologiques qui fondent la confiance entre CI et dirigeant limitent le risque de conflit et favorisent leur depassement le cas echeant.

En particulier, la logique identitaire de la confiance ainsi que le respect de la justice procedurale par la transparence, des relations frequentes et informelles et lautonomie laissee au dirigeant jouent des roles majeurs a ce niveau. Certes, aucune generalisation des resultats nest possible en raison du petit nombre de cas consideres. Essay On My Passion With? De plus, certains resultats peuvent dependre du caractere relativement avance des entreprises etudiees. Similarities Essays? On peut penser notamment que lintervention directe et linfluence des CI sur la GRH est plus importante dans des entreprises plus jeunes, en creation. Essay With Fashion? Plusieurs travaux ont deja mis en evidence que limplication globale des investisseurs depend du stade de developpement de lentreprise ainsi que de lexperience de ses dirigeants (Sapienza, Gupta, 1994; Gorman, Sahlman, 1989). Euthanasia? En revanche, letat de reactance psychologique du dirigeant y est probablement plus faible.

Un interet de ce travail a ete de mettre en evidence lexistence de conflits dordre cognitifs, psychologiques et axiologiques qui affectent la collaboration productive, phenomene peu etudie jusqua present. En termes dimplications operationnelles, ces resultats invitent les acteurs en jeu a une plus grande vigilance aux dimensions sociales et psychologiques de la relation de financement par CI. On My? En outre, cette etude souligne limportance de lencastrement social de la relation CI-dirigeant pour reprendre le terme de Granovetter (2000). Descriptions, What Rhyme Scheme The Poem Use?? Les theories neo-institutionnelles sociologiques pourraient ainsi offrir un eclairage pertinent a lanalyse de cette relation. Passion With? De plus, cette etude suggere une opposition dans les logiques disciplinaires et cognitives de la gouvernance, ces dernieres sinteressant a la creation de valeur plutot qua la repartition de la valeur entre actionnaires et dirigeant. The Use Language Among? Il conviendra danalyser plus avant, dans des travaux ulterieurs, les liens entre ces logiques en vue dune analyse synthetique de la gouvernance des entreprises financees par capital investissement. Essay? Lhypothese selon laquelle les conflits cognitifs, lorsquils sont depasses et resolus, peuvent etre constructifs et saccompagner de la creation de ressources cognitives qui na pas ete observee au travers de letude de cas meriterait, elle aussi, de nouvelles recherches.

Les travaux de Korsgaard et al . Hmv Group Plc? (1995), Sapienza et Korsgaard (1996), Busenitz et al . Essay On My With? (1997) ainsi que Buzenitz et al . English Malaysians? (2004) sont les premiers a sinteresser aux aspects cognitifs et psychologiques qui peuvent influencer la qualite de la relation en sinteressant au sentiment de justice procedurale dans la relation capital investisseur-dirigeant. Lidentifiant des verbatim des CI se compose de deux elements : le nom de la societe de capital investissement a laquelle appartient le representant interroge (ici SCI2) et le numero de lentretien (E1 : premier entretien, E2 : second entretien). On My With Fashion? Dans le cas de SCI2, une distinction est faite lors du second entretien entre le directeur (DSCI2-E2) et la chargee daffaire (CASCI2-E2). Lidentifiant des verbatim des dirigeants se compose de deux elements : le nom du dirigeant de lentreprise (ici DCable) et le numero de lentretien (E1 : premier entretien, E2 : second entretien). Le terme intentionnel pour qualifier un mecanisme de gouvernance est inspire de la typologie de Charreaux (1997, p.427). Essay About The Use Language Among Malaysians? Il renvoie ici aux mecanismes decides par les individus. La plupart des travaux qui etudient la dimension cognitive de la gouvernance des entreprises financees par capital investissement (CI), essentiellement de nature quantitative, se focalisent sur laide a la strategie et a la gestion des investisseurs mais ignorent les limites de la collaboration productive, liees notamment a la possibilite de conflits cognitifs.

Au travers dune demarche empirique originale detude qualitative de onze cas, cet article sinterroge sur ces limites, analyse les sources et les manifestations des conflits cognitifs ainsi que leurs consequences sur la collaboration productive. Essay On My Passion Fashion? Il etudie egalement les mecanismes de resolution de ces conflits. Conflicts between venture capitalists and For Limited Essay CEOs. Essay? The cognitive governance view Most of the based on the descriptions, "harlem" studies about the on My with Fashion cognitive governance of shmoop inferno firms financed by on My Passion with, Venture Capital are quantitative and English Among Malaysians focussed on Essay on My with, the influence of descriptions, rhyme does the poem "harlem" use? VCs on with, firmsstrategy and Essay about Among Malaysians management. Passion With Fashion? But few studies deal with the For Limited limits of Essay with Fashion productive collaboration and hmv group plc cognitive conflicts between Venture Capitalist and Passion with Fashion CEO. Racism: In Two Essays? On the on My with Fashion basis of based on the what rhyme original empirical qualitative case studies, this research underlines those limits. With Fashion? It analyses the about Language Among reasons why conflicts occur and Essay Passion with shows their consequences on Similarities, productive collaboration. On My Passion? This paper studies also the Argument For Limited Essay mechanisms which help to Passion Fashion, regulate conflicts.

Cairn.info utilise des cookies a des fins de statistiques. Based What Rhyme Scheme The Poem Use?? Ces donnees anonymes nous permettent ainsi de vous offrir une experience de navigation optimale. On My Fashion? En continuant votre visite vous acceptez de recevoir ces cookies. Racism: In Two Essays? Vous pouvez toutefois les desactiver dans les parametres de votre navigateur web. Essay On My With? En savoir plus.

Vous avez ete deconnecte car votre compte est utilise a partir d'un autre appareil.

Pay for Essay and Get the Best Paper You Need - Passion for fashion essay - WRC Purifying

Buy Essay Online Help and Buy Professionals Essays - Passion for Fashion Essay Example for Free - StudyMoose com

Free Downloadable Resume Templates. Free resume templates designed selected by RG professionals. Simply choose your favorite and get started. Just scroll down and find a Microsoft Word template that suits your work experience and sense of design. Essay Fashion. Dont worry using a template is hmv group plc, perfectly acceptable. If you dont feel like designing your own resume, you can instead jump to our free and Essay on My Passion with, easy to Essays, use online resume builder. Save time and effort it does all of the writing and formatting for you.

Click the Essay Passion Fashion, button below and get started! Resume Template Library 1: Resume Genius' Original Designs - Expert's Choice. The above basic resume library was designed by our resident resume experts and have been battle tested by Essay of the English Language Among Malaysians job seekers. As this set performed the best, we included them in Essay on My, our resume builder software and now we are offering them to you for free to shmoop inferno, download in Microsoft Word format. Essay. Each professional template comes in five colors. Explore these templates, download them, personalize them, and start getting more interviews. Resume Template Library 2: Advanced Layouts. Professional Brick Red.

Timeless Dark Blue. Elegant 2.0 Dark Blue. Modern Brick Red. Due to the popularity of shmoop inferno, our professional Microsoft Word templates, we decided to spend more time adding to our database after hearing from customers about what theyd like to see. For these new designs, weve created five NEW layouts and updated three of our most popular selections from our resume builder software. Each resume has its own unique aesthetic but dont let that fool you. Each resume is thoroughly tested for clarity and readability, meaning that you could use ANY of these resumes and land more interviews. So have fun, and Essay on My Passion with, pick one that suits your sense of design. But remember the way you format your resume is extremely important depending on Bicycles how much experience you have, or if you have any job gaps. So be sure to modify downloaded files to you get to match your experience accordingly.

Template Library 3: Professional Profile Layouts. Washington Brick Red. Murray Dark Blue. Trump Brick Red. Introducing our newest batch of Microsoft Word templates, hot off the presses. We created these new designs due to the growing popularity of our explainer on how to write a professional profile. Essay Passion With. People interested in a layout featuring a PP introduction skyrocketed, so we toiled to create 8 brand new HR-approved documents for you to download for free. Remember this particular template is best for those of on the descriptions, what rhyme does, you with some or significant work experience only. Template Library 4: Creative Layouts. Brooklyn Bridge Black.

Taj Mahal Dark Blue. White House Brick Red. Empire State Gray. Mount Rushmore Dark Blue. Are you having trouble separating yourself from your competitors? Have you been using the same resume format since you graduated college over a decade ago? Then it might be time to add some style to your resume! Weve come up with a new set of with Fashion, creative designs that are the perfect blend of hmv group plc, professionalism, personality, and just the right amount of on My with Fashion, style. These styles are great for graphic designers, artists, or anyone who wants to add a hint of character to their job search. Template Library 5: Career Life Situations.

Job Hopper Original. Mid-Level Dark Blue. Career Changer Brick Red. Whether its entry-level, manager, or executive, every job seeker experiences different phases throughout their career. For Limited Euthanasia. Some phases, like being in the middle of a complete career change or hopping around short-term jobs, are quite difficult to transfer on a resume. Fortunately, we have created a new library of templates specifically tailored to the various stages of Passion with, a career. Remember: You can download any of these resume templates for hmv group plc free and add the Essay on My with Fashion, bullet points yourself, or you can make a resume in minutes with Resume Genius renowned resume builder software.

It can save you a lot of hassle designing and Bicycles, filling up your resume, and land you more interviews faster. However, if youd still like to make the resume on your own, use our industry-specific resume samples to on My, give you guidance and inspiration when writing your own resume. Essay About The Use Malaysians. Lastly, dont forget to check out Passion with, our professional cover letter examples. Not Sure Which Template to Choose? The answer is yes if you want to. Every persons experience is unique, so youll need to choose a template that best reflects and promotes your skills and experiences.Our templates are built to Euthanasia, be customizable to any industry and are great for any of the 3 resume formats. On My Fashion. The fact is, the web is filled with so many fantastic and creative template designs that there is The Use of the Language Among Malaysians, undoubtedly something for you out there. We are proud of the designs weve created, and Essay Passion with Fashion, have seen that they are effective at landing interviews. But were not finished yet well be adding template designs to Similarities In Two, this page extensively in the near future.

If you feel like creating your own, thats fine too. Readability is Passion with, king when creating a good template it is the most important factor, followed by how the resume itself is structured to showcase your best experiences and conceal your negative ones. You may have read on Bicycles and Automobiles Essay the Internet that its inappropriate to use a resume template. Youll hear these arguments: 1. It shows youre lazy and uncreative, and unable to design your own. Wrong, it shows youre efficient. Essay Passion With. (Creating your own is fine, too.)

2. Since your experience is The Use Among, unique, a resume template wont cut it. Wrong again. Essay On My Passion. Your experience is personally unique, but you still generally fall into on the does the poem pattern that many other people have traveled before. 3. The hiring manager will be tired of looking at that resume template design because a lot of Fashion, other people use it. That hiring manager should be fired. Its the content of your resume that matters, not the aesthetic (unless its not readable.) We hope that clears up any misconceptions you may have had. We invite you to based on the what the poem use?, scroll back to the top and on My Passion with Fashion, choose from one of our many resume libraries, and For Limited Euthanasia, start writing. cover letter for nursing. Should i include collegiate sports in on My Passion with, my resume? And if so where?

It depends how much professional experience you have. If you are a recent college grad, then it is Similarities In Two Essays, acceptable to include on your resume. Good luck on the job hunt! Good luck on the job hunt! If the jobs are relevant to the ones you are applying for, then you can go as far back as you like. With regards to with, your military experience, check out our military to civilian resume guide: https://resumegenius.com/blog/go-shooting-guns-coffee-runs. Any of the templates in library 2 would be suitable for based on the rhyme manufacturing careers. Best of Passion with, luck! Ive worked in the same industry for hmv group plc the past 13 years. On My Passion. Multiple employers with jobs lasting two to shmoop inferno, three years each.

The jobs have been similar, so the experience looks a bit repetitive. I need to find a template that highlights my experience without getting bogged down in the chronology, Any suggestions? It provides ample space for your professional experience, while also highlighting your top qualifications. Good luck on Essay Passion with the job hunt! hi resume genius.. i need template resume that suitable for trainer and coach.. can u suggest to Essay about of the Language Among, me with template is Essay, suitable.. #128578; I had a job for 7 years and during that time I wore many hats, Executive Admin, Purchasing, Vendor Management, Project Coordination, etc. Bicycles And Automobiles. How would I write that on on My Passion Fashion my resume? Perhaps the Company name and then all the related roles under that and the times I did those jobs? I was always the hmv group plc, Executive Admin, but I did other jobs during that period. Yes, your suggestion is correct. Start with the on My Passion, company name and included the related jobs with their own bullet points underneath.

Good luck! Consider trying the Argument For Limited Euthanasia Essay, Job Hopper or the Executive. They should able to fit all your jobs nicely. Ive never had a job so what should I use? Most of the templates above would suit your situation, but we suggest trying the Career Changer template because it emphasizes skills over the dates of with, your professional experience. (https://resumegenius.com/resume-templates/career-level-life-situation-templates#career-changer-templates) Best of luck! We suggest using the Gatsby Template.

Good luck with grad school! As far as style, we suggest our Professional template. Essay About Malaysians. In terms of format, if you want to include your restaurant experience, then you might want to consider using a functional format:https://resumegenius.com/resume-formats/functional-samples-writing-guide. Hope this helps! We suggest using our Entry-Level template.

Good luck with the internship! Good Day Resume Genius.Im a midwife by profession an has worked in a military hospital for 16 years in KSA. Im trying to apply as a home based ESL educator and an email respondent . Since Im from the medical profession, Im having difficulty in choosing the perfect resume.The skill I know is Essay Passion Fashion, more on the medical.,clerical which involes data entry for and Automobiles appointments and summary, interpreter and my part time informal english lessons to Essay on My Passion with Fashion, native speaking arabs. About The Use English Language Among. What template should I use? Try the Murray template. Good luck! Hello.

Which is good for cabin crew applicant? I have no many work experience in service. So i want to highlight the other things. Thanks #128578; Take a look at our Flight Attendant resume sample: https://resumegenius.com/resume-samples/flight-attendant-resume-example You can download it and input your own information. Which template would you recommend for a career in on My, education? Check out our teacher resume samples: https://resumegenius.com/resume-samples/teacher-resume-example You can download them and input your own experience. Try using the Freeman template. Best of based on the rhyme scheme the poem use?, luck on the promotion!

Hi! What resume template would you recommend for a college freshman trying to apply for a competitive summer program with the Passion Fashion, USDA and South Dakota State University? Sound like the Entry-Level template would be a good fit for what youre trying to do. Good luck with the summer program. Hi! Which resume template would you recommend for someone trying to tap into hmv group plc the finance and accounting market. Looking for an entry-level position. You should go with the Entry-Level template. Good luck with the job hunt. I have worked 32+ years as a nurse, the last 4 years taking care of my elderly father and online work.

Now seeking to get back into the job market for extra income, not necessarily in the health field, just to earn some income and socialize. What resume do you suggest? Try the Job Hopper template. Good luck with your job search! Hi! What resume template would you recommend for a 9th grader trying to apply for a doctor (any)?? Apparently, resume making and interviewing is our project for the fourth quarter this year.

I couldnt find any clear examples on the web, and I was hoping you could help me out with Fashion, with what template I should use.. Try using the Elegant 2.0 template. Good luck on your project. Yes, if you click the and Automobiles Essay, View all Resume Designs button and click the download link for the template pack of your choice. If youve never written a resume before, Id recommend checking out our How to Write a Resume guide to get a clearer idea (its much more comprehensive than any answer I can give here). On My Passion With Fashion. https://resumegenius.com/how-to-write-a-resume. Hit us up with any follow-up questions after giving that a read well see if we can help further! Good luck! Hey there Margaret,

In order to best understand which template works, its a good idea to check out based what rhyme scheme does the poem "harlem", which resume format fits your particular needs; then you can take it from Essay with, there. https://resumegenius.com/resume-formats. All of the templates were created by professional resume writers, so its hard to shmoop inferno, go wrong with any of on My Passion with, them it just depends on your preference. Good luck! It really depends on what job youre applying for. Since you have substantial work experience, try quantifying that in your resume (think: any numbers that a hiring manager can look at and better understand what you accomplished during your time working there). Check out For Limited, this page and choose the one you find most fitting, that should be a good start: https://resumegenius.com/resume-formats. Good luck on the job hunt! Hey there hbil036,

This way, you can focus on your skills qualifications critical to the job application. As an aside, you may want to look into whether youre qualified to get back into accounting after that many years outside of the field. Essay Passion With Fashion. I understand that some regulations and rules change over the years it may just be a matter of taking a test or updating your certifications, but Im not certain. If that doesnt seem to shmoop inferno, be a problem then go with the on My Passion with Fashion, functional resume for sure. Good luck on Similarities In Two the job hunt! If you are lacking in major experience, Id recommend using a reverse chronological format for your resume.

Our Classic template on this page should do the trick: https://resumegenius.com/resume-templates/ Good luck at the job fair! I recommend you first check out Essay on My Fashion, our internship resume sample page: https://resumegenius.com/resume-samples/internship-resume-example. Afterwards, feel free to For Limited Euthanasia, choose any format just use a comprehensive education section instead of on My with, a professional experience section, and you should be good. Bicycles And Automobiles. Good luck landing that internship! Share Free Downloadable Resume Templates Our code geeks and HR experts are proud to introduce our new Free Resume Builder software to help you land more interviews in todays competitive job market. We provide HR-approved resume templates, built-in job description bullet point phrases to choose from, and on My Passion with, easy export to MS Word and PDF.

Get awesome job opportunities sent directly to your inbox. By clicking Send Me Job Alerts, I agree to the Resume Genius Terms of on the descriptions, does use?, Use and Privacy Policy. Play the One-Minute Game Thatll Show You How to Improve Your Resume. Think you can judge the quality of Essay with, a resume within 6 seconds? The answer may surprise you. Put your skills to In Two Essays, the test, and Essay Fashion, learn how to make your resume 6 second worthy! 3 Reasons Why I Wouldn't Hire Tom Brady. Tom Bradys resume is a couple yards short of a touchdown. Bicycles Essay. There are tons of errors throughout.

See why. How to Modify and Maximize your Resume Template. Need a resume template? Feel free to on My Fashion, download one, but be sure to make small modifications to unlock your. Would You Rather Work for a Man or a Woman? Do people still care whether they work for a man or woman, or do most people simply look for based on the descriptions, scheme does "harlem" use? a nice job. 5 Ridiculous Excuses To Calling Out Of Work That Were Surprisingly Successful. Every office is bound to Essay, have that one person that abuses the call-out policy. These people go above and. Resume Genius' builder, resources, advice and career tips are regularly featured on For Limited Euthanasia some of the world's leading online and offline publications including:

Our code geeks and HR experts are proud to introduce our new Free Resume Builder software to help you land more interviews in today's competitive job market. HR-proven resume templates, built-in job description bullet point phrases to choose from, and Essay with, easily export to about Language Among Malaysians, MS Word and PDF.

Order Essay and Get It on Time - Passion of Fashion - I need an essay to be accepted at the

Custom Essay Order - Passion for Fashion | Teen Essay on What Matters | Teen Ink

academic essay model The Academic Essay. The academic essay is merely a specific writing genre#150;as is the Essay on My Passion Fashion, love letter, newspaper editorial, or pop-fiction. As a genre, it functions within a set of hmv group plc, norms, rules, and conventions. The purpose of this discussion is to make clear to you what those rules and norms are, and how to use them to express your argument clearly. The purpose of the academic essay is to persuade by on My Passion with reasoned discourse.

Scholars use the essay amongst themselves to advance ideas. Its value as an based on the scheme the poem instructional tool is to Passion assist students in developing their critical thinking skills. As you recall, critical thinking is defined as: the For Limited, ability to read theory accurately, appropriate it meaningfully, apply it independently, generate results based on that application, analyze the results, and form a clear argument based on those results that can be defended with a specific line of reasoning. A good academic essay engenders this process and on My with Fashion, clearly demonstrates that the process has been performed successfully. With this in mind let's examine how to write an academic essay. Do you frequently find yourself struggling with the introduction to your essays? Do you not know how to begin the essay? Do you find yourself searching for a generalizing statement that will get things going, and trying to find a delicate balance between BS'ing and saying something meaningful? If so, that's because you are not following the norms for the introduction to the academic essay.

Following this norm actually makes introductions a piece of cake and gets you right into the body of the essay. Here is the norm: The purpose of the Bicycles, introduction is two-fold: 1. To introduce the theoretical framework that will guide your analysis. 2. To introduce the thesis statement that will organize your paper. Following this norm allows you to on My Passion with cut to the chase. No more generalizing statements of philosophical speculation that you venture forth hoping that it won't get shot down. You know, crap like Hemingway was perhaps one of the most visionary authors of his time. Shmoop Inferno! or The Western is Passion Fashion perhaps the most uniquely American of Bicycles Essay, all the genres. Rather, if the purpose of the on My, essay is to demonstrate that you have appropriated a theory and applied it independently to produce results, then the function of the introduction becomes more focused: to introduce the hmv group plc, theory#150;or theoretical framework#150;that you have decided to use. Hence you will find that many essays begin with such statements as In his book. Or, In her essay. IMPORTANT NOTE: One of the main reasons that the norm of the Introduction developed this way is because of an important rule of the Academic Essay: Avoid making statements that you cannot prove.

The problem with the generalizing/philosophical/BS'ing statements like Hemingway. and The Western. is that they cannot be proven through reasoned discourse. Moreover, to even try and do so would require voluminous amounts of discourse for Passion Fashion something that is not even your thesis: what you actually ARE setting out to prove. As a result, the hmv group plc, genre of the Academic Essay has evolved into the above norm. It still meets an introduction's purpose of orienting the reader, it just does so in a very specific manner. Having accomplished that, the expectation for an essay is that you will introduce a thesis statement that is Essay Fashion directly related to that theoretical framework (or its application). As a result, a major convention of the academic essay is that: The introduction ends with the thesis statement. Having stated a thesis, you are expected to then go and prove it through the body of the essay.

That said, it is important to discuss what's at based descriptions, what rhyme scheme "harlem" use? stake in making a thesis statement. There are four basic logical forms for a thesis statement: #149; A banal thesis statement. #149; A simple thesis statement. #149; A complex thesis statement. On My Passion Fashion! #149; An impossible thesis statement. Let's discuss each of these quickly before moving on. A banal thesis statement is a statement that does not really say anything#150;it is in fact meaningless because it is either so overly general or so evident as to not be of significance. Here's an example from literature.

A frequent argument students will make is This author used symbolism to make his point. The statement, however, is meaningless precisely because it is not of significance: every author writing literature uses symbolism of Essay, one kind or another, either using language metaphorically or metonymically. Thus, to attempt to single out or make a distinction of a piece for using symbolism is to not say anything that even needs proving to begin with. A simple thesis statement is not quite what it may sound like. A simple thesis statement means that only one main point or argument is going to Essay on My Passion be proved. Based On The Descriptions, Scheme! The term simple argument can thus be misleading because the argument itself can and frequently is very theoretically sophisticated. What makes them simple is that in terms of their logical structure, they only take on one line of proof, and hence, their organization of on My with Fashion, proof will be simple.

One has to be careful, however, because sometimes one main argument may require SEVERAL supporting arguments. The example here would be the argument that Star Wars belongs within the Western Genre. Here the writer has only one thing to prove, but in order to do so will have to establish the elements that comprise the Euthanasia, Western Genre and demonstrate how the film embodies them--not a small task. Simple thesis statements are eminently preferable in terms of writing an essay for a course. It allows you to focus on Essay Passion Fashion, your points and your proofs rather than getting lost in the organization of your arguments. A complex thesis statement means that the thesis has more than one point to prove.

In this respect, the rhyme does, essay will have to with Fashion organize more than one line of reasoning in so far that more than one thing has to be proven. Complex theses are not necessarily more theoretically sophisticated than simple thesis statements, they are only more difficult to shmoop inferno organize clearly. In this respect, they are not worth what they entail and should be avoided. An example of a complex thesis statement would be something like: Faulkner's novels critique the ideologies of patriarchy and racism. This would be an appropriate analysis for on My with the work of Faulkner, but I'm not sure it would be worth it. To begin with, it is not clear what the writer has to on the what rhyme scheme does the poem gain in terms of proving BOTH of these aspects of the work rather than just the on My with, one. Instead, with this complex thesis, there are going to be long sections of the essay where half of what needs to be proved will be left suspended while the Argument Euthanasia Essay, other half gets discussed. Essay On My! In addition, the based on the descriptions, what scheme does the poem "harlem", thesis picks the work of Faulkner which necessitates discussing every book, rather than just one.

Thus it is that an important convention of the academic essay is that: A complex thesis statement can usually be restructured into a more theoretically sophisticated (if not interesting) simple thesis statement. Passion With Fashion! Making an Argument. As stated earlier, the Argument For Limited Euthanasia Essay, academic essay is an exercise in on My, reasoned persuasion. In this respect, the thesis statement is an based on the rhyme scheme does "harlem" important organizational structure insofar as it establishes how the Fashion, rest of the essay will be organized. Classical logic maintains that there are 3 basic kinds of Argument Euthanasia Essay, persuasive statements: statements of fact, statements of value (or evaluation), and statements of Fashion, policy (or action, which argue what we should do). Unless otherwise specified, the first of these, the statement of fact, is the form that the Racism: Similarities In Two Essays, thesis statement for an academic essay should take#150;the obvious exception being when you write evaluative criticism (which you will NEVER do in my course).

Statements of fact can themselves be grouped into on My Passion, two basic forms: arguments of classification, and arguments of operation or function. It is hmv group plc possible to make other distinctions, like for example, arguments of relationship (how to things relate to each other) but these distinctions can be readily subsumed into these two basic groups. Arguments of classification are when you establish some sort of criteria, and then argue that something meets or fails to meet that criteria. The earlier example that Star Wars belongs within the Western Genre is an example of an argument of classification. Having established what comprises the Western Genre, the writer will then go on to prove how Star Wars embodies, contains, or possesses those elements. Essay With! The writer will, in other words, prove that Star Wars meets that criteria. Arguments of operation or function argues in terms of what something does, or how it functions. The earlier argument that Faulkner's work critiques the ideology of patriarchy is an example of function. This statement argues that Faulkner's work DOES something: it criticizes the ideology of Racism: and Differences In Two Essays, patriarchy. Note that unlike the argument of Essay Passion, classification, the writer of this essay SEEMS to have to do more to prove their thesis. They will not only have to define what the ideology of patriarchy is#150;and thus establish criteria#150;they will also have to demonstrate that Faulkner's work DOES something with that criteria.

The question of HOW leads to a discussion of the shmoop inferno, body of the essay. The Body of the Essay. Essay On My Passion! From a conceptual standpoint, the function of the body of the essay is to prove the thesis statement laid out in the introduction. Easy enough. This section discusses how the writer accomplishes that proof. In the discussion of types of argument, I made the point that the writer will have to shmoop inferno establish criteria that can be used to prove their argument. The body of the essay is the location where the writer accomplishes that. An introduction is Passion with precisely that: It INTRODUCES the theoretical framework and based descriptions, rhyme scheme does the poem "harlem", the thesis statement.

It does not DESCRIBE or DISCUSS these two things. This is a fairly common mistake that beginning essay writers make. They fear that they have not said enough in the intro and as a result, go on to discuss aspects of their theory or elaborate on a thesis. The problem with doing so is that it screws up your organization. What comes next is no longer clear to the reader. If you keep it clear to yourself that the Essay on My Passion with, purpose of the introduction to your essay is to only INTRODUCE your theoretical framework, and shmoop inferno, your thesis statement, then the Passion with, function of the hmv group plc, body of Essay on My, your essay will also become evident to the reader. They will expect you to Bicycles and Automobiles Essay establish criteria so that you can prove your thesis. As a result, another important norm of the academic essay is: A primary function of the body of the on My with, essay is to Essay about of the Language Among establish the criteria by which the on My Passion with, thesis statement will be proven. Thus it is that having argued that Star Wars is a Western, the body of the paper is going to hmv group plc have to with first establish the elements that comprise the Western#150;it will have to shmoop inferno establish the criteria by which the thesis can be proven. To argue that Faulkner's work criticizes thee ideology of on My Passion Fashion, patriarchy is going to require that the writer establish what the Essay, ideology of patriarchy is.

Establishing the criteria by which the Essay, thesis statement will be proven leads to the next logical step: demonstrating how the based descriptions, what does the poem "harlem" use?, object under investigation meets those criteria. Clearly it is not enough for the Faulkner essayist to just define what the ideology of patriarchy is. Their thesis is that Faulkner's work criticizes that ideology. As a result, they will have to point to specific things within the text and on My Passion, argue that they relate to those criteria IN A SPECIFIC WAY#150;in this case through a process of criticism. This process of relating the object of investigation back to the established criteria is another fundamental component of the body of the essay. Without it, the proof is not complete. As silly as that sounds, I kid you not that the most frequent mistake of beginning essay writers is a failure to relate their analysis back to the criteria they have established. Thus it is that another important norm for the academic essay is: Relate the shmoop inferno, analysis back to the terms and concepts of the established criteria. The Star Wars example brings up another fundamental logical task to this process. From the beginning you have probably thought the Star Wars thesis to not be very feasible.

The film is not set in the West, and it occurs in the future. The question becomes, however, whether these are ESSENTIAL criteria to the Western, and if not, what is? In terms of proving that thesis statement, the writer is Essay Passion Fashion going to have to clearly establish what the elements of the Western Genre are, and then relate aspects of the film back to ALL of those criteria. And Differences In Two! Herein lies the essential importance of completeness to that process. With! If the about The Use of the English Among Malaysians, Star Wars writer establishes the criteria but can only point to the gun-fighting that occurs in the film, then their essay will fail to persuade. Their essay will fail to persuade precisely because it inadequately addresses the scope of the criteria. Thus it is with Fashion that another important norm for this process is: Fully address the established criteria. It is very important to shmoop inferno note that fully addressing the scope of the criteria does NOT mean that the on My, object under discussion has to fully meet ALL the criteria.

To stick with the Star Wars example, the writer can not IGNORE the issue of setting and even remotely hope to persuade the audience. In some way, the writer is going to have to address the fact that both time and place are out of the bounds of the Western. This is the Racism: Similarities, point precisely. The author will have to ADDRESS that point#150;those criteria#150;not necessarily MEET those criteria. In this respect, the writer is going to Essay on My Passion with Fashion have make a supporting argument about how these criteria relate to each other in terms of comprising the genre (or in Argument, a logical sense the whole). The important point is that all criteria are addressed adequately. Failure to address any of the established criteria creates a gap in on My with Fashion, logic. Subsequently, the reasoning process (and its ability to persuade) fails. Fully relating the object of the thesis to the established criteria fulfills the logical requirements necessary to persuade reasonably and allows the writer to draw conclusions.

Before that process is discussed, however, it is necessary to hmv group plc examine an important component of this relating back process. The Role of Description. Relating the object of investigation or the object of the thesis back to the established criteria is necessarily going to involve description. Description is frequently an Essay Passion unclear and thorny issue for writers of the academic essay#150;especially in terms of scope (how much is enough?). Racism: And Differences! The purpose of description, however, clarifies the issue of scope. The purpose of on My Passion Fashion, description to is to hmv group plc make clear, or establish WHAT in the object of investigation (the film, the scene, the shot) relates to the criteria being used. It therefore becomes important for the writer to use description in such a manner as to establish the basis of the relationship between the Fashion, object and the criteria.

Furthermore, the writer should LIMIT description to accomplishing only this task. Added description is not only superfluous, but distracts from trying to prove your argument. As a result, another important norm for the body of the academic essay is: Subordinate description to the purpose of analysis. As stated above the process of fully relating the object of the thesis to the established criteria has the effect of fulfilling the logical requirements. It is THAT task which ultimately persuades, not the conclusion itself. It is for this reason that, in hmv group plc, some respects, the conclusion does not seem to have a FUNDAMENTAL role in Passion with, the process of reasoned persuasion. That in itself probably accounts for how many dopey tips exist for what to do with a conclusion, like: repeat the based on the descriptions, rhyme "harlem" use?, thesis statement (like people have forgotten it despite the fact that you've been working to prove it the entire time) or some other such thing. Essay On My Passion With! What to and Automobiles Essay do with a conclusion if the work of proof is already done? The most effective thing to do with a conclusion is to first signal that the Essay on My Passion Fashion, work is coming to close, and then close off the discussion itself by stating something definitive about the work. Like the introduction, then, the conclusion has a dual role: to signal the transition to closure, and to close the Racism: Similarities and Differences, discussion with a definitive statement. The work of the conclusion should reference the thesis, without necessarily repeating the thesis (or the steps by which it was proven) It should then say something definitive that signals closure by pointing to the implications of what you've discussed, by amplifying what you've discussed, or by contextualizing what you've discussed.

In each case, you are striving to close discussion by being definitive, and you are taking caution not to with violate rule #1 of the academic essay: avoid statements that you cannot prove. To stay with the running examples, the conclusion to the Faulkner paper could look something like this: . On The What Does The Poem! it therefore serves as an on My with example of how literary texts structure their criticisms of dominant ideologies. (pointing to the implications of proving your argument). Thus, far from descriptions, does "harlem" use? being a portrait of its time Faulkner's work demonstrates that literary works actively engage ideologies. (amplifying your argument) Rather than a story centered exclusively on war, Hemingway's novel instead participates in the reinforcement of dominant ideologies with American culture. (Contextualizing the argument) Note that the similarity here is how definitive these statements are. They draw upon the work that has been done, but say something different and final that is on My Fashion logically based upon what has been discussed. There are, of course, variations on the genre of the on the descriptions, scheme the poem "harlem" use?, academic essay--some rather large difference exist, for example, between the social sciences and Essay on My, the humanites. This discussion is based on the humanties approach.

Other variations can result from the idiosyncracies of specific instructors. To the degree that what is Racism: Similarities and Differences Essays written here sounds heavy handed and inflexible, I caution instead that such tone is trying to reflect the manner in which your own analysis and writing will need to sound precise and rigorous#150;the standards by which the academic essay is evaluated. The precision and rigor with which these norms and conventions are applied should function only to demand that your own analysis and reason engender these standards. They are thus meant to with Fashion elevate your thinking, not control it. The principles by which the academic essay structures itself is Bicycles and Automobiles Essay designed to be a discipline that frees your thinking, not subjugate it.

Within its conventions is unlimited creative potential whose only demand, ultimately, is that you say something meaningful that others can be persuaded of Fashion, via your logic. What I have attempted to do here is make the norms and conventions of the genre explicit so that you can refine your skills working within it. Mastering this genre has the benefit of developing your skill to analyze situations using explicit criteria, and be able to make decisions based on that analysis. More than a few people have found that possession of such a skill is invaluable in life and professional endeavors.

Write my essay for me with Professional Academic Writers - Essay on My Passion with Fashion -- personal goals and uniqueness

Buy Essays Online from Successful Essay - Passion for Fashion Essay - 816 Words - StudyMode

$1,500 For a Story, $1,500 For an Essay on My, Essay. The deadline is April 30, 2017 to enter this years Tom Howard/John H. Reid Fiction Essay Contest. And Automobiles? Well award 12 cash prizes totaling $4,000. Passion With? The winning entries will be published on our website. Shmoop Inferno? The top winners will receive prominent exposure on our home page. New final judge: Judy Juanita (see her advice) Top prizes: Best Story, $1,500; Best Essay, $1,500 Submit as many entries as you like Entry fee: $18 per Fashion entry Enter online using Submittable Length limit: 6,000 words per based on the what rhyme the poem "harlem" use? entry Subject: Any Previously published work OK? Yes Writers from all countries eligible Past winning entries with judges remarks: See our archives. If you are using a mobile device, or are otherwise having difficulty using our online entry system, you may mail your entry to:

Attn: Tom Howard/John H. Reid Fiction Essay Contest. 351 Pleasant Street, PMB 222. Northampton, MA 01060-3961. Please include a check or money order for $18 payable to Winning Writers , and Essay on My Passion Fashion, note your email address and about English Language Among Malaysians, phone number with your payment. You may mail multiple submissions in a single envelope with one combined payment. Please send US funds drawn on a US bank, or send your fee as US currency. THE EIGHTH ANNUAL GeminiMAGAZINE SHORT STORY CONTEST. Gemini Magazine $1,000 Short Story Prize. FIRST PRIZE: $1,000. SECOND PRIZE: $100.

HONORABLE MENTIONS (3): $25 each. Deadline: March 31, 2017. We have no rules on content. We are open to ANY subject, writing style, genre or length. Stories must be unpublished but work displayed on personal blogs is eligible.

All entries are read blindwithout the authors names or any identifying information. We delete this information when forwarding pieces to staff readers so all they see are the title and body of the story. Who can enter? Anyone from around the world. This is our eighth annual short story contest and Essay Passion Fashion, both new and experienced writers have won the top prize.

All three dozen previous winners and finalists may be read online. PANNING FOR GOLD: HOW THE SELECTION PROCESS WORKS. We get a lot of entries and dont want to hmv group plc miss any stories that might be potential winners. So heres how our selection process works: On the on My Fashion first go-round, we break the entries down into hmv group plc, two categories: MAYBE and NO. We read each one with an open mind, and if theres a spark or something that even remotely captures a staff readers interest, we put it into the MAYBE pile. Essay On My Fashion? For emailed entries, we do this by clicking Flag for hmv group plc, Follow-up. So what happens if were not sure? We click Mark as Unread and this entry gets a second chance too. Snail mailed entries that show promise get a check mark on on My with Fashion, the back of the envelope.

Those that dont pique our interest get an X. Any undecideds go back into the initial pile for another read. Hmv Group Plc? We dont call this a slush pile. We call it a gold mine. At last the final story or poem has been read. Now comes the on My with truly fun part because just about any piece we open in the second round will be good. Were more at ease to enjoy the writing and fall into on the descriptions, does use?, the world that it creates. Every single piece thats been flagged or checked gets another read. If an Essay with, emailed entry doesnt make this cut, we clear the flag. If a paper entry doesnt survive, the check mark gets turned into an X. At this point, the special pieces have started to rise. The ground starts to rumble.

Tension and electricity fill the Essay atmosphere and much discussion is generated. Friends, acquaintanceseven complete strangersare likely to hear a synopsis or a quote. In a way, the world becomes the Passion Fashion judge. By the third or fourth round, we are down to a short list of perhaps a dozen or so stories and For Limited Euthanasia, it is Passion Fashion, time to pick the winners. But wait! Just to Bicycles and Automobiles be sure and fair (and perhaps because the editor is on My Passion with Fashion, a bit obsessive), we randomly go through many of the NO entries and take another look. This is how Beverly Akermans wonderful story Pie was discovered in Racism: Essays our first Flash Fiction Contest. It hadnt been flagged or even marked as unread. But we gave it another look and on My Passion, it leaped to the top when we realized it wasnt just about and Automobiles a recipe for pie; rather, it showed us a woman who swore she would never again bake her sons favorite rhubarb pieor any other pieuntil he returned from war.

So here at Gemini, were very happy that nearly every entry gets a second lookand a second chance. What are you waiting for? As Stephen King put it, The scariest moment is always just before you start. (midnight Eastern Standard Time (EST)) At this precarious time in the United States, we need people to be heroes. This isnt a battle between Republicans and Essay with, Democrats. This is a battle between right and wrong. And we need heroes who are willing to fight for what is rightacross this country and based descriptions, what the poem use?, around the with Fashion world. In that spirit, we invite you to write a story about shmoop inferno a hero in 50 words or fewer. (You can use a title, if you choose, which doesnt go into the word count.) It should be about someone who fought for the right thing in Essay Fashion a way that called for courage and commitment. This can be a personal story about, say, your father rescuing you when you were lost in the woods, or a public story about, say, Rosa Parks not moving to the back of the Essay about English Among bus. It could also be a made-up story, even an artful retelling of a favorite, such as Erin Brockovich or A Tale of Two Cities . We will send the on My Passion Fashion winning entry to each of the 100 U.S. English Language Among? senators and the 435 members of the House of Representatives, along with an entreaty for them to be heroes, protecting our country by standing up for what is obviously right, despite any political risk.

Also, the winner gets a free Gotham class of his or her choosing. We will broadcast this contest as far and wide as we possibly can, hoping to inspire people everywhere to Essay on My Fashion be heroes. Submit a 50-word story about Racism: Similarities In Two a hero Entry must consist of no more than 50 words. Longer entries will be disregarded. You may use a title, though its not essential. But it wont go into your word count.

Entries must be submitted online by midnight Eastern, May 29, 2017. Passion With Fashion? Only online entries will be accepted. Entry is free. Limit one entry per person. Entry must be original and unpublished. Entries will be judged on originality, quality, spelling, and grammar. Gotham will post the winning entry at Bicycles, GothamWriters.com and send it to all members of the U.S. Congress. Essay With? The winner will be notified by June 28, 2017. How to enter, visit the website: Enter Our Tom Howard/John H. Reid Fiction Essay Contest.

Enter Our Tom Howard/John H. Essay The Use English Language Malaysians? Reid Fiction Essay Contest. Our 25th annual Tom Howard/John H. Essay On My With Fashion? Reid Fiction Essay Contest welcomes your entries through April 30. Our final judge this year is Judy Juanita, author of the novel Virgin Soul and of De Facto Feminism: Essays Straight Outta Oakland . She will be assisted by Lauren Singer. We will award $4,000 in prizes, including two top awards of Similarities and Differences In Two, $1,500 each. Winners are published on Passion, our website. This contest welcomes published and unpublished work. Racism: And Differences In Two Essays? Each entry may have up to 6,000 words. Essay Passion With Fashion? You may enter as often as you like. The reading fee is $18 per hmv group plc entry. My favorite bedtime reading is the great Irish writer Frank OConnor.

I never tire of his short stories or insights. Rather than pretending to have great advice, I defer to on My Passion him because I have an affinity for what he terms might-have-beens or outlawed figures wandering at the fringes of society. OConnor said, There is in the short story at based descriptions, use?, its most characteristic something we do not often find in the novelan intense awareness of on My Passion with, human loneliness. ( The Best of Bicycles and Automobiles, Frank OConnor , Knopf, 2009). He also wrote extensively about Essay on My childhood though he was an only child. Hes said, Childrensee only one side of any question and because of their powerlessness see this with hysterical clarity. So thats a small essential for writinglook at marginalia, the smallest, youngest, the never-was, the and Automobiles Essay never-will-be.Tim OBrien talks of the consoling power of stories: If Im lying in bed at night Im a little less lonely in a lonely universe. Essay Fashion? Stories connect me not just to other people, but to hmv group plc myself. Is that another way of saying you need to write a feel-good story? It is not. When we manage to plumb the heart, we touch the readers heart. It may sting, comfort, sadden, dishearten even, but the touch is the measuring rod. Essays are a horse of a different color. Essay Passion Fashion? Opaque doesnt work well in essays; a through line does. I want to follow the hmv group plc complexity of an argument but need markers along the way, like subheadings and Essay on My with Fashion, bullets.

The main lesson Ive learned from writing a column is the necessity of moving from the personal to the universal/global. Being 100% personal reads as smug or self-indulgent and tries the readers patience. Bicycles And Automobiles Essay? Being transparent has enormous value, but the writer has to Essay Passion with Fashion lead the reader from the deeply intimate detail, e.g. a family tragedy, through extrapolation to about The Use Among Malaysians the deeper meaning in the detail.Sometimes, the elements of an on My with, essay are like a familythey dont all get along. Some people suffer from too little or too much closeness to a relative. Argument? Nowhere is copy and on My Passion Fashion, paste handier than in essay writing. Set your essay with care like you would a family dinner. And, remember, you cant invite everybody to everything, even if they are family. You cant dump all your set pieces into one essay. All the winning entries and judges comments from the past decade are available for reading in our website archives.

Submit your 2017 entries now at. The Writers Workshop Hard Times Writing Contest. Deadline: Postmarked by May 30, 2017. 1ST PLACE: Choice of a 2-night stay at our Mountain Muse BB, 3 free workshops, or 50 pages (or 10 poems) line-edited and descriptions, rhyme, revised by our editorial staff. 2nd PLACE: Choice of on My Passion with, a 1-night stay at hmv group plc, our BB, 2 free workshops, or 35 pages (or 8 poems) line-edited. 3rd PLACE: Choice of 1 free workshop, or 25 pages (or 5 poems) line-edited. Up to 10 Honorable Mentions. Write about a difficult experience in Essay on My Passion with Fashion your life, how you overcame this obstacle, and how you were changed by it. Winning stories will be chosen for originality and shmoop inferno, creative writing style.

Stories should be previously unpublished, and should not exceed 5,000 words (double-spaced, 12 point font). Your name, address, email and Essay on My Passion with Fashion, title of work should appear on a separate cover sheet. Essay About Of The English Among Malaysians? The entry fee per submission is $25 ($20 for Workshop members). Multiple entries are accepted. Enclose legal size self-sealing SASE for critique and list of winners. Do not use Fedex, certified mail, etc. Make check or money order payable to The Writers Workshop, and mail to: Hard Times Contest, 387 Beaucatcher Road, Asheville, NC 28805.

Emailed submission may be sent to writersw@gmail.com, with Hard Times Contest in the subject. Entry fee is Essay on My Passion, payable online. Our Your Turn essay contests asks readers to Racism: Similarities and Differences In Two write a 2,000-word essay about any aspect of the writing life. Any topic is fair game, so long as it pertains to some aspect of writing. Grand prize: $1,000 and publication in our magazine. On My Passion With? However, every essay we receive will be considered for paid publication in The Writer. Word count: 2,000 words or less. Posted in Essay Writing Contests | Comments Off on THE WRITER ESSAY CONTEST. A Smart, Catholic Take on Faith and Culture.

America Media is about of the English Among, seeking submissions from young writers for this years Generation Faith Essay Contest. On My? We want to hear from high school and college students interested in reflecting on the joys and challenges that come with living out (or struggling with) ones faith in the midst of real life. Essay Malaysians? All entries should be true personal essays, between 800 and 1,200 words. Essay On My With Fashion? The essays should feature strong narratives and real-life examples from the writers experience as a young person in the church today. Hmv Group Plc? Writers should think creatively and broadly about their faith experience. The winning entry will be awarded $1,000 and will be published in with Fashion America. Additional entries may be chosen for publication in America. The judging panel will consist of the editors of America and The Jesuit Post.

Tom Howard/John H. Reid Fiction Essay Contest. Welcome to the 25th annual Tom Howard/John H. Reid Fiction Essay Contest. Submit published or unpublished work. $4,000 in prizes. Please submit until April 30, 2017. We will award $1,500 each for the top story and the top essay. Ten Honorable Mentions will receive $100 each (any category). The top 12 entries will be published online. Judge: Judy Juanita, assisted by Lauren Singer. Please submit as many stories and essays as you like. All themes accepted.

Entries may be published or unpublished. Length limit: 6,000 words. No restrictions on age or country. Fee: $18 per entry. The results of In Two, our 25th annual contest will be announced on October 15, 2017. Thanks to a patron of the arts founding our Editors Choice Award, we are able to give $100 to a work of fiction, nonfiction, poetry, or artwork. The Editors Choice Award will be given to the work that best embodies and achieves the goal of States of the Union. All contributors will be considered. If you have already submitted, your work will be in the running. We hope you will submit to us your thoughts on Essay, the election of Donald J. Based On The Descriptions, Scheme? Trump. Whatever your medium, perspective, or age, we welcome your contributions.

Thank you! Narrative Magazine: Winter 2017 Story Contest. Submission Fee: There is on My Fashion, a $25 fee for each entry. And with your entry, youll receive three months of on the what rhyme scheme does the poem "harlem", complimentary access to Essay Passion Narrative Backstage. All contest entries are eligible for based scheme, the $4,000 Narrative Prize for 2017 and for acceptance as a Story of the Week. DEADLINE: The contest deadline is Passion, March 31, 2017, at midnight, Pacific daylight time. Judging: The contest will be judged by the editors of the Argument magazine.

Winners and finalists will be announced to the public by April 30, 2017. All writers who enter will be notified by email of the Passion with Fashion judges decisions. The judges reserve the option to declare a tie in hmv group plc the selection of winners and to award only as many winners and finalists as are appropriate to the quality of work represented in Essay on My the magazine. Submission Guidelines: Please read our Submission Guidelines at Racism: and Differences In Two, http://www.narrativemagazine.com/node/360 for manuscript formatting and other information. Other Submission Categories: In addition to our contest, please review our other Submission Categories for areas that may interest you.

The Writer: YOUR TURN Essay Writing Contest. To celebrate our 130th year in print, were opening up our pages to our readers. Essay On My Passion Fashion? Our Your Turn essay contests asks readers to write a 2,000-word essay about any aspect of the writing life. For Limited Euthanasia Essay? Any topic is on My with, fair game, so long as it pertains to some aspect of writing. You only have until February 25th, 2016 to enter! Deadline: February 25th, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. EST. Grand prize: $1,000 and about The Use of the English, publication in our magazine. However, every essay we receive will be considered for paid publication in The Writer.

Word count: 2,000 words or less. Not the Essay on My with writing contest for you? Sign up for our newsletter to be the first to hear when we launch a new one. The submission deadline is 11:59 p.m. eastern time on February 25th, 2017. Racism: And Differences Essays? Please note that the deadline is eastern standard time. If you are unsure when that would be in Essay on My with Fashion your time zone, we recommend using an Essay, online time zone converter, such as thetimezoneconverter.com. On My Passion? Every year, we receive emails from on the rhyme use? writers who waited until the with Fashion last minute to enter and experienced a technical glitch or another emergency.

To be safe, we recommend submitting before the final deadline to account for any problems, especially since our staff is out of the Essay office on weekends. Passion? If you do experience a technical problem, contact customerservice@madavor.com and shmoop inferno, we will do our very best to help you. The entry fee is $25 (including processing fees). All entries MUST be submitted through Submittable to be considered. We cannot accept mailed or emailed submissions.

We encourage you to submit multiple essays for a discounted entry fee of $15. All entries must be submitted on Essay Passion with, the same transaction in order to Argument Essay get the discounted rate. The first submission will be $25 and each additional submission (up to 5 per transaction) will be $15. While we enjoy good writing in all forms, our magazine is strictly about writing and publishing, as either a career, a passion, a craft, or a lifestyle. No matter how strong an essay may be, if it does not somehow tie into some aspect of Essay, writing, we most likely will not be able to find a place for it in our magazine. For examples of the Essay types of essays we accept, look to essays weve published in our magazine and on writermag.com. You may enter simultaneously submitted work. This is an essay (nonfiction) contest. Do not submit short stories, poetry, or other works of fiction.

Do not submit any work over 2000 words or it will be disqualified. Please remove your name, bio and Essay Passion Fashion, any contact info from the file that you submit including title page, header and footer. This is shmoop inferno, a blind contest and your confidentiality is essential. Once we close the contest and determine our winners, Submittable will allow us to contact you via your account information. There is no need whatsoever to Fashion include your personal information in your document. A blind reading of all entries will be conducted by the editorial staff of The Writer . Close friends and colleagues (current former) of the The Writer staff and Madavor Media are not eligible to hmv group plc compete. All submissions must be submitted and paid for Essay Passion with Fashion, via our online submission form manager. Again, we will not accept mail or email submissions. We prefer Word documents, but we do accept some other file types (such as PDFs). All submissions must be previously unpublished. Entry fees are non-refundable.

International (non-US) writers are welcome to submit. Must be 18 years or older to shmoop inferno enter. Visit the website for details on how to enter: 37th Annual High School Writing Contest. 37th Annual High School Writing Contest. All Finalists will receive a Certificate of Essay on My Passion, Honorable Mention. All Winners will be considered for publication in Venture , Riders literary magazine.

ESSAY: Write a personal essay, labeled ESSAY , on a topic of your choice of no more than five double-spaced, typed pages. FICTION: Write a short story, labeled FICTION , of Racism: Similarities, no more than five double-spaced, typed pages. POETRY: Write a poem of no more than 50 lines. Your Name and address. School Name and address Include a letter from a teacher stating that the work is original and by with, you. Entries must be typed . Handwritten entries will not be read . Stories and essays must be double-spaced . On The Rhyme Scheme The Poem "harlem"? Single-spaced prose will not be read . Please give your story, essay and on My Fashion, or poem a title. Only one entry per category will be considered. Essay About Of The Language? Choose your best writing and send only with Fashion, one. Mail your entry postmarked no later than December 11, 2016 to: Dr.

Roberta Clipper. 2083 Lawrenceville Road. Entries cannot be returned. Winners will be announced by Bicycles Essay, May 2017. Include a self-addressed stamped envelope if you wish to receive a list of winners.

VISIT THE WEBSITE FOR DETAILS: Hourglass Literary Magazine International Writing Contest. Hourglass Literary Magazine International Writing Contest. ENTRY FEE for submitting up to three pieces $25, except for POETRY category where up to on My Passion Fashion three submissions are accepted for $15. 1. The Winning Entry in each category (short story, essay and poem) will receive US$1000 as prize money, apart from a symbolic artifact (clepsydra), digital stamp and diploma. Similarities? Authors of winning entries will receive printed copy of the Hourglass Literary Magazine No. 2.

2. Passion With? The jury has the right to give a special prize (US$ 500 for entry in each category). 3. Special prize of the and Automobiles Essay Literature and Essay with, Latte Scrivener Award consisting of the one licensed software solutions Scrivener and US$250. 4. Special prize of The Literary Encyclopedia an online reference work for English-language readers interested in broad literary and cultural matters consisting of one 2-year subscriptions and one 1-year subscriptions to LE for shortlisted authors. 5. Editorial staff and board members will take under consideration shortlisted works (not awarded a prize) for publication in the second issue of the Hourglass Literary Magazine. The selected works will be FINANCIALLY compensated. At the confluence of the West and the East, Hourglass Literary Magazine proudly announces its second international writing competition for Best Short Story, Best Poem, Best Essay. Jury/Judges: Sibelan Forrester, Jelena Lengold and John K. Cox. The competition is For Limited Euthanasia, international and Essay Passion with, is open to all authors writing in English or any of the BCMS languages (comprising Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian, Montenegrin.) There are no theme, or genre limitations and boundaries. Short stories, essays and poems by writers who write in English will be translated in one of the BCMS languages and vice versa. Participants retain the copyright of their works. Work must be original and unpublished.

One author can compete in all categories, for descriptions, what rhyme scheme, all three awards respectively. Limited multiple submissions are allowed (as well as simultaneous submissions). Contest is anonymous and on My with, will be blind judged. Detailed instructions for submissions: should not exceed 7000 words or be less than 700 words. Based What "harlem"? Entry fee: $15 USD ($25 for Essay on My Passion with, submitting up to hmv group plc three pieces). Poems should not have more than 3500 words. WRITERS CAN SUBMIT UP TO THREE POEMS/SONGS. Entry fee: $15 USD. Essays should not exceed 9000 words or be less than 1000 words.

Entry fee: $15 ($25 for Essay on My with Fashion, submitting up to The Use English Among three papers). We only accept submissions online via Submittable http://hourglass.submittable.com . The winner will receive a cash award of $1,000. A four-week residency at PLAYA (Details below) The contest is open to published or unpublished full-length prose manuscripts, including novels, memoirs, short story collections, and essay collections. Manuscripts should be approximately 40,000 to 90,000 words (i.e., please do not send novellas or individual essays or stories; please also note the contest is with Fashion, not open to poetry or childrens books). Published books eligible for the prize must have been published within the past five (5) years; books published in the year 2010 or earlier are not eligible.

New environmental literature refers to literary works that focus on For Limited Euthanasia Essay, the environment, animal protection, ecology, and wildlife. Were looking for work that redefines our notions of environmentalism and sustainability, particularly when it comes to animal protection. We are not seeking books about hunting, fishing, or eating animalsunless they are analogous to a good anti-war novel being all about war. Under these basic guidelines, however, were open to reading a wide range of on My Passion, fiction and nonfiction with environmental and animal themes. The Siskiyou Prize is based on the descriptions, rhyme "harlem" use?, named for the Klamath-Siskiyou region of northern California and southern Oregon, one of the most diverse eco-regions in Passion with Fashion the world. Essay The Use Of The Among Malaysians? The Klamath-Siskiyou has the on My Passion with highest concentration of Wild and Scenic Rivers in the nation, the largest area of roadless wildlands in For Limited Euthanasia the Pacific Northwest, and the tallest old-growth trees on Passion, earth. Due to this large network of still-intact lands, the about of the Malaysians region is a refuge for fish and other wildlife that struggle for survival in other parts of the world. Considered a global center of biodiversity, the Klamath-Siskiyou region is an inspiring example of the importance of preservation. Manuscripts must be received between September 1, 2016 and December 31, 2016.

All submissions must be made online via Submittable and Passion, must include the following: a cover letter with authors full contact information, including name, address, phone number, and Racism: Essays, email address; if the manuscript is Essay, a collection of stories or essays, please include acknowledgments in the cover letter the full manuscript, including a table of contents, if applicable a nonrefundable $17 reading fee. A Few More Details Multiple submissions are welcome, but each must be submitted separately and accompanied by the $17 reading fee. The $17 reading fee is nonrefundable, and we are unable to accept changes or additions once manuscripts are submitted. Because our goal is to celebrate and promote all new environmental literature, both published and unpublished books are eligible for about Language, The Siskiyou Prize. On My With Fashion? We require electronic submissions via Submittable for unpublished manuscripts. We strongly prefer electronic submissions via Submittable for published books as well (please send the Essay Language Among Malaysians final version of the book as a PDF).

If you must submit a hard copy of the book, however, please use Submittable to pay the fee and include a cover letter letting us know the book will arrive via U.S. mail (Ashland Creek Press, Attn: Siskiyou Prize, 2305 Ashland Street, Suite C417, Ashland, OR 97520). Please note that authors/publishers may be asked to submit a second hard copy if their books are chosen as finalists. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. On the edge of the Great Basin in central Oregon, PLAYA offers creative individuals the Passion with Fashion space, the solitude, and the community to reflect and to engage their work. The winner of the Siskiyou Prize will receive a four-week residency at PLAYA. A residency at Similarities In Two, PLAYA provides private lodging in a fully equipped cabin with kitchen/living room, a place to write, and two dinners a week (Mondays Thursdays) with a cohort of residents, at Passion with, no charge. (Transportation and and Automobiles Essay, other meals are not included.) Playa allows uninterrupted time and solitude amidst a spectacular landscape. PLAYA is a nonprofit organization supporting innovative thinking through work in the arts, literature, natural sciences, and other fields of creative inquiry. Dream Quest One Poetry Writing Contest is now accepting entries!

The Dream Quest One Poetry Writing Contest is open to anyone who loves expressing innermost thoughts and feelings into on My with, the beautiful literary art of poetry and/or writing a story thats worth telling everyone! And welcome to all, having the ability to The Use of the Language dream Write a poem or short story for Essay on My Passion, a chance to win cash prizes totaling $1275.00. All works must be original. http://www.dreamquestone.com. Write a poem, 30 lines or fewer on any subject, style, or form, typed or neatly hand printed. And/or write a short story, 5 pages maximum length, on any subject or theme; fiction, nonfiction or creative nonfiction (including essay compositions, diary, journal entries and screenwriting).

Also, all entries must be either typed or neatly hand printed. Multiple and hmv group plc, simultaneous poetry and short story entries are accepted. Postmark deadline: January 31, 2017. All contest winners will be announced on March 26, 2017. Writing First Prize is Essay on My Passion Fashion, $500. Second Prize: $250. Third Prize: $100.

Poetry First Prize is $250. Second Prize: $125. Third Prize: $50. $10 per on the descriptions, does the poem use? story, $5 per poem. To send entries: Include title(s) with your story (ies) or poem(s), along with your name, address, phone#, email, brief biographical info. (Tell us a little about Passion Fashion yourself), on based scheme does the poem use?, the coversheet. Add a self-addressed stamped envelope for Essay with, entry confirmation. Fees payable to: DREAMQUESTONE.COM No one who achieves success does so without acknowledging the help of others.

The wise and confident acknowledge this help with gratitude. And remember, in Essay about The Use of the English whatever you do, its okay to dream, for dreams do come true. Dream Quest One. The Radiant Peace Education Awards. All students in grades 1-8 from public and Essay on My with, private schools, home schools, youth and after-school groups, and abroad are welcome to hmv group plc enter the Fall 2016 national program of on My with, The Radiant Peace Education Awards ! The Radiant Peace Education Awards program gives students an hmv group plc, opportunity to Fashion express themselves about Radiant Peace in their own lives in essays, art, videos and projects. This years entries must be postmarked by December 7, 2016 , with winners being announced in January 2017. Bicycles And Automobiles Essay? All participants receive beautiful iron-on Radiant Peace Patches, and outstanding entries will also receive certificates and cash awards!

Winners classrooms will also receive cash awards. Essay On My Passion With Fashion? In addition, many of the most creative or exceptional entries will be displayed in The International Museum of Radiant Peace. Printable information is available here in PDF format: the complete packet of information (4 pages), which includes the guidelines, permission form and entry checklist; and the permission form and The Use of the Language Among Malaysians, checklist only for submitting entries (2 pages). Passion Fashion? If you have any questions or need copies faxed or mailed, please contact the about The Use English Among Foundation office. The next program, open to students in grades 1-12, will be offered with a spring 2017 postmark deadline. Materials will be posted online by the end of January. If you are not already on the mailing list, please contact the Essay Passion with Fashion Foundation office to ensure that you receive an announcement. Three prizes are given weekly.1st, 2nd and 3rd place.

will be awarded $50 each and Argument For Limited Euthanasia, recognition from Essay Passion Fashion some. of the best academic writers in Racism: Similarities In Two the US! Well publish. the best articles on with, our website and share through. every social media channel we have (If authors permission is granted) .